Tao Flow
Natalia
Alexander
Cat Transfer
9 posters

Go down

Cat Transfer Intro Empty Cat Transfer Intro

Post by Cat Transfer Tue May 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Hello, ive been on and off playing rs for the last 10-12 years, thanks to my hubby for getting me to play. I maxed on rs3 back before they introduced invention and then quit playing as eoc just got lame. Ive been playing again for the last year, or two. Ive started to play more since the birth of my first daughter christmas of 2021 and now, since the birth of my second daughter easter 2023, i play whenever i get the chance. Having two littles is a handful so i mainly play while theyre napping, behaving, or in bed for the night. I dont do a lot of pvm as i need to be able to drop what im doing and attend to the children, if need be. Thanks for your time, i hope to make some friends 😊
Cat Transfer
Cat Transfer

Back to top Go down

Cat Transfer Intro Empty Re: Cat Transfer Intro

Post by Alexander Tue May 16, 2023 6:26 pm

Howdy Cat Transfer,

I hear ya. I quit RS3 shortly after they introduced EOC, but eventually I warmed up to it.

Congrats on your second daughter! My daughter recently joined this world not too long ago. Smile

Can't wait to see you around!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Cat Transfer Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Cat Transfer Intro Empty Welcome Cat Transfer

Post by Natalia Wed May 17, 2023 2:31 pm

Hello Cat Transfer, and welcome to OSRS Advice!

You're in a good place and will definitely find numerous friendly people who can become close companions. Having a busy personal life is really the mantra as one of the first social-gaming generations comes of age. Don't stress to much about OSRS and remember you'll always have a support group here to fall back upon whether it's a heart-to-heart chat, playing some games at the GE, skilling, or bossing. Feel free to reach out to me (and others, really) via Discord or DM in game if you should need anything, and the chat is always open for questions and help.

Hope to meet you soon in-game.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Thu May 18, 2023 11:16 am

Welcome Cat Transfer!
The kiddos are definitely bound to be a handful, look forward to seeing you in game though. Welcome back to RS Very Happy
This community makes the game so much richer!
Pepo Heart
-Tao

Cat Transfer Intro U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Thu May 18, 2023 1:32 pm

Welcome back to the game and welcome to our big and loving family <3 enjoy your stay !
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Fri May 19, 2023 4:22 am

Heya Cat and welcome to the clan, been seeing you around the last couple of days ^^

You are not the only parent in the clan trying to get some gains inbetween raising children, but you guys seem to make it work nonetheless xD

Seeya around Very Happy bounce

Cat Transfer Intro NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl / MKY Sat May 20, 2023 4:30 am

Hey Cat Transfer, and welcome!

Congrats on your 2nd daughter! We welcomed our first back in January! I've been questing more than anything, because it is easy to put down at a moments notice!7

See you ingame
Karl
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Sun May 21, 2023 11:43 am

Welcome to the clan! I quit the day EOC came out. It was terrible and I was so sad to quit playing a game I have loved to play for years. Thank god for OSRS! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Wed May 24, 2023 12:42 am

Hey Cat! Wow sounds busy! I understand the pvm thing, is difficult mid fight and someone needs you. how cool that your husband plays too.. I kind of wish mine did but also happy he doesn't XD. I hope you feel at home in the clan, we are all into different things in the game and a few clannies have had babies in the last wee while too!
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down