Reececup
Natalia
Namagon
Joda1993
8 posters

Go down

New Here, Hi! - Joda1993 Empty New Here, Hi! - Joda1993

Post by Joda1993 Wed May 10, 2023 11:20 pm

Hello, just getting back into OSRS after a long hiatus and some complication with accounts. (Long story short, Told off a Pmod for bullying some new players, main got banned for 10 years with no proof or appeal. During that ten years, I played some OSRS on a new account up to level 102 cb and 100+ quests complete. Then in the mass-unbanning I got my main back, and am now grinding OSRS once again, but on my main account.)

A bit about myself:
- My favorite thing to do in Runescape is Cooking and Fishing. I trained 20 levels of cooking with just gnomish cooking methods. Was quite fun, yet my hand still remember the aches from all the clicks.

- What I'm currently doing right now:   I just transferred all my items / money from my secondary account to my main account's OSRS character. This is the suffering I must go through to not have to pay two separate subs to play both games. Organizing two banks into one is not fun, but here we are.

- OSRS or RS3?   I play both, and enjoy both. I prefer OSRS for questing and skilling. But prefer RS3 for the combat - I was spoiled by it too much and love it for Slayer. I also enjoy RS3 for the group skilling and team stuff you can do there. Can't seem to find as much to do together in OSRS. Maybe that will change with being part of the clan now.

- What would you like to see change in Runescape?     Fankly I'd like to see dead content re-worked. We have so many cool items in the game that are just sitting around useless. Yak-hide armor, Fremennik clothing, helmets, round shields, etc. There's never a single time anyone would use this equipment - because by the time you've accessed the ability to use / craft / wear these things, they're obsolete. Also in RS3, disease and poison damage are so minor, and special attacks of weapons mean nothing compared to an ultimate ability you could spend your adrenaline on instead. Would be nice to see these reworked.

- What's your favorite lore?   I highly enjoy the Barrows lore, the Vyrewatch, tbh anything to do with the Swamps.

- Are you around often?    Just dipping my toes back in right now - we'll see how things go. I also host a large discord community, we have our own gaming server and I administrate 5 different games we have hosted on it. In the dreaded "real world" I exist and make my living as a grocery store manager.

If you took the time to read this, thanks! Hopefully I didn't bore you. Add me in game if you like, or on discord.

Jodin#6548  for discord and ingame I'm Joda1993.

Last edited by Joda1993 on Thu May 11, 2023 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Joda1993
Joda1993

Back to top Go down

New Here, Hi! - Joda1993 Empty Re: New Here, Hi! - Joda1993

Post by Namagon Thu May 11, 2023 1:27 am

welcome aboard !
Namagon
Namagon

Back to top Go down

New Here, Hi! - Joda1993 Empty Welcome Joda1993!

Post by Natalia Thu May 11, 2023 9:44 am

Hello Joda, and welcome.

Glad that you got your account back. My longest ban was a day back in the early 2000s for talking about a spider stalking across my desk, and that hurt back in the day. Banned words back then I guess.

You're probably in the minority for both having cooking as a favorite skill and also for liking the swamps.  Settled definitely made that area more popular with his YouTube series, and the storylines are good, but most people seem to find the area frustrating to get around.

I'll be around if you want someone to skill with or chat.  See you in game.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U

Last edited by NoMoreBeer4U on Thu May 11, 2023 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title)
Natalia
Natalia

New Here, Hi! - Joda1993 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Reececup Thu May 11, 2023 5:53 pm

Hi Joda! Glad to have you as a part of the clan! I've been with them for about a week now and everyone is great! They are very helpful and engaging with everyone. Glad you were able to get your main account back and look forward to chatting and playing some Runescape with ya!
Reececup
Reececup

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riot 1A Fri May 12, 2023 12:11 am

Howdy Joda, great to have you that's awesome that you got your account back I'm happy for you. You couldn't have landed in a better clan for getting you back in to the game. Lots of good friends and great memories ahead, I look forward to gaming with you.
Red Riot 1A
Red Riot 1A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Fri May 12, 2023 12:42 am

Hey Joda, thanks for taking the time with the intro! Good to hear you got your original account back! I can't say the same for myself. I've never been able to get my original account back because I can't remember enough information to recover it since I was about 8 years old when I made it..
Glad to have you!
Pepo Heart
-Tao

New Here, Hi! - Joda1993 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Fri May 12, 2023 2:27 pm

welcome back to the game Joda!

Glad to see you have your account back. Not a easy thing losing a account for any reason. I hope you enjoy the game and welcome to the cc!

Hope to see you there

RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

New Here, Hi! - Joda1993 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Sat May 13, 2023 7:06 am

Welcome aboard Joda, enjoy your stay and never be shy to ask questions ! You'll find you forever home here, i hope ! Smile
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum