Guphix' Edict

5 posters

Go down

Guphix' Edict Empty Guphix' Edict

Post by Guphix Mon May 01, 2023 1:05 pm

Greetings and please don't worship me, you are thinking of my less handsome and more Shrek-like counterpart! (not to say Shrek isn't handsome!)

I've been playing RS on and off since late 2004 and after maxing my RS3 main (same one since '04, yes it took nearly a decade) and taking an extended recovery break, I finally gave in to the nostalgia itch that osrs offered. Having lurked in the clan chat for a week or so after finding the thread on the RS forums, I've noticed the healthy mix of mains and iron variants has been a real boon for topic diversity.

I've always been a big quester/skiller so I am hoping to learn about all the new/revamped things that osrs has to offer. Sadly, I never got too heavy into bossing on RS3, and I have never once attempted to pk, so I'm hoping to shake things up a bit by focusing and learning those two things on old school. I'm envisaging a green blur on the horizon, you can't quite tell what it is but when it draws nearer you can't believe your own eyes. Is it a god or man or something else entirely? By the time you conclude I'm just a noob in xerician robes it's already too late, I've hit double 0's and you are dying with laughter while I run away sobbing into my Saradomin body pillow. Mission Accomplished.
Guphix
Guphix

Back to top Go down

Guphix' Edict Empty Welcome Guphix

Post by Natalia Mon May 01, 2023 2:13 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the laugh and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time in the clan.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U

Last edited by NoMoreBeer4U on Mon May 01, 2023 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cordial)
Natalia
Natalia

Guphix' Edict YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Guphix' Edict Empty Re: Guphix' Edict

Post by Slucky Mon May 01, 2023 3:32 pm

Welcome aboard, funny person !

Enjoy your stay, and accept our love <3
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon May 01, 2023 5:22 pm

Heya Guphix and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
First off, LOL, great introduction post! 
I also maxed on RS3 before finding my way to OSRS, and have loved every minute of it! I am glad to hear you are enjoying your time here with us so far. 
Best of luck on whatever adventures come your way, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Guphix' Edict YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue May 02, 2023 8:36 am

Hello Guphix! Welcome!

Nice intro, I'm glad to see you chose Osrs Advice for your clan. Trust me you will never be disappointed! Very welcoming clan. Lots of people to talk to and have conversations with. The knowledge in here is just insane!

Welcome!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Guphix' Edict YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum