current absence

5 posters

Go down

current absence Empty current absence

Post by ladybird2 Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:16 pm

I have been experiencing some eye problems again of late, so I have been taking time away from my screen and been exploring water colours to keep myself busy.
There is a second more troubling issue for me too at the moment. Recently for a change, I have been trying out some new things, long overdue on runescape like mole hunting, which I have enjoyed, but its not exactly riveting day after day. I have little or no desire for runecraft, and did a bit in the library ( just shows how much I dont want to use altars ). Guardians of the rift caught my attention because others were enjoying it and making progress, plus there is a new outfit for some fashionscape. I tried it and like it, but I have been frustrated that I couldnt do bloods, so set a goal of 77. Imagine my horror when I learnt I need a QUEST to access, and not actually 1 but also another to get the requirements.
I make no secret of my dislike of quests and have done several for the rewards under duress. I play for fun, and the very thought of logging in to quest irritates me and is holding me back. I see people every day talk about the grind and things being a chore the 'no pain no gain' theory on a game has no appeal, so stubborn me cant/wont make myself at the moment. GOTR with no bloods seems pointless and would grate..........I HATE QUESTS .
I miss you and hope you are having fun
ladybird2

current absence NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

current absence Empty Re: current absence

Post by Slucky Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:55 pm

I wondered where you have been, i hope you are enjoying water colors Smile

Glad to know you are still alive and well! Some people like to push themselves even if they need to do things they dont like, you do not have to be like that ! You do you !

Pretty sure we all miss you too ! (at least i do ! )

Take care of yourself, much love xx
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:37 pm

Hello LadyB! I was wondering where you went! It's always nice seeing you in the cc and talking. I really hope your eyes start to feel better. I was having the same issue with screen time hurting my eyes. I recently just got new glasses and these ones have the new technology blue light protection. Helps protect your eyes from the blue light coming from screen. I'm not completely sure what you are dealing but that might be something that could help down the road.

I really understand the whole deal with quests and not being into doing something. You dread getting on because you know you have to do something you don't want to. We are always here to help if you need it : )

Keep your head up! We will always be here Smile
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

current absence YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Wed May 17, 2023 5:26 am

lb i came to the offsite because id been wondering why i hadnt seen you in chat.
i miss your presence and i hope you are doing well and that your eyes are getting some rest. its lovely to hear you are doing water colors! id love to see some of them Smile

i also hate questing and have noooo interest in it. unfortunately theres a lot of content that is quest locked--like crafting bloods! boooo

take care and waiting for you to come back feeling better!
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

current absence Empty Response to ladybird

Post by Natalia Wed May 17, 2023 2:40 pm

Hello ladybird,

No worries about the quests, don't pressure yourself into doing something undesirable. That said, if you'd like someone to walk along with you and help distract from the annoyingness of the quests I'd be happy to be a huge distraction and hopefully a little entertainment along the way. Surely others will gladly help out too. Contrasted with that, I found that GoTR is a fun activity (personally) even with no access to Blood Rune or Death Rune crafting. The XP rates aren't as good as others are getting, but I do enjoy the activity. The other alternative (Blood Runes on Zeah) isn't really an exciting activity either, although it can be a relaxing & social experience if you do need the Blood Runes specifically.

Hope that personal life is treating you well and that you find centeredness and satisfaction in your hobbies.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

current absence YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down