Stepping away (coming weeks)

4 posters

Go down

Stepping away (coming weeks) Empty Stepping away (coming weeks)

Post by TGOD1991 Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:35 pm

With spring arriving here in Wisconsin and it actually being quite warm outside, I'm going to try and focus being back outside (per usual during the season), Normally....I'd still have like another month or something cause the weather is goofy, 70s next week and the following week could be another snow storm...not unusual for Wisconsin. However, the weather isnt why i will be stepping away, not entirely..I take yearly trips to South Carolina to visit me mum and sister and them, typically in May. Unfortunately, my nana who is a breast cancer survivor, her cancer has come back and its terminal..she moved to Colorado to fulfil her and my papa's dreams 10 years ago when he passed away. So i have about 2-2 and half weeks of membership left which will lead me almost up to when i leave the first day in May to go visit my nana also while meeting my sister from SC, stay for a few days and instead of coming back to WI for 2 weeks to fly out again, (financially and logically) it makes sense to fly from Colorado to SC and start my yearly trip early and then stay until July when my mum flies back to Wisconsin to visit. And July is mid-summer for Wisconsin so I will spend the days outside that are not raining. Basically, I will probably not be back on again until Winter/Fall time? Maybe when i am down south i will pop on mobile but not to do anything more than say hi or stand idle. Either way, i would like to thank you all, each one of you for welcoming me back so easily with open arms. May we meet again in the near future <3
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Stepping away (coming weeks) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Stepping away (coming weeks) Empty Re: Stepping away (coming weeks)

Post by ladybird2 Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:38 am

Hi Cody, so sorry to hear about your Nana, I am sure she will be looking forward to your visit. It sounds like you have a full family programme ahead of you catching up and enjoying the summer, and some emotional time ahead too, so be good to yourself and enjoy the sunshine, and hopefully I'll see you again in the Fall ( a much prettier and emotive word than Autumn as we call it.
I'm glad you enjoyed being back in your grandad's clan again and can see it still thriving.
Best wishes to you and your family xx
ladybird2

Stepping away (coming weeks) NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:20 am

Hey Tgod, wow sounds like a busy time coming up <3 sorry to hear about your nana, nice that you have time to go visit her. Its really great to hear how much family time you have coming up and I hope you enjoy all the time outdoors Smile see you in a few months! <3
lilhob
lilhob

Stepping away (coming weeks) YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:23 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Cancer is a terrible thing, but it's good you'll be able to visit her.

It sounds like you have quite the adventure planned. Best of luck, hopefully you get to spend some quality time with family and make some good memories!
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down