CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys

2 posters

Go down

CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys Empty CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys

Post by Splindaugh Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:54 pm

CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys 200.gif?cid=401dfe002nnmk1dv958lnzz5pdet6baehkps4i2wy2sdp17b&rid=200

You may or may not know that Myself and CoffeeSultan were having a little wager on who would get their herbiboar pet first. I am happy to say the better gamer has won, and his prize is this hype post!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys 200.gif?cid=401dfe00e8un8rh5ptsdcozbix5jw04kfwmol4qtoxwzay8r&rid=200

CoffeeSultan is a wonderful individual, as are most of the members in this fine community. He has personally given me strength to grind in clan events, and on my own personal goals.

There is never a dull moment with Coffee around, always a great joke or a pun to keep the CC lively as always.

When he sets his mind to it there is nothing that can stop our humble Sultan, and I knew from the first time we spoke he was a
beautiful and kind person.

As much as I wanted to win, I am far more happy to have the opportunity to give him this shout out here for everyone to see!
Congratulations on your victory CoffeeSultan, may you see many more to come!

Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart

CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys 200.gif?cid=401dfe007qbb1bb9negqzkc8uscjygu0nrimuuppaym54flv&rid=200
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys Empty Re: CoffeeSultan - Finder of Herbys

Post by Heavy_Mental76 Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:58 pm

Happy Pepo Pepo Heart
Heavy_Mental76

noobcat

Back to top Go down