The weird bunch of yous

3 posters

Go down

The weird bunch of yous Empty The weird bunch of yous

Post by mahmu wife Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:17 pm

Henlo and good ebening my dear party people

I kind off want to say thank you. I keep returning to runescape with all my breakes. Knowing that i always return to the sweet bunch of peeps in the CC. It is not even the game at thia point i think, its you, my dear party people. Way to often i just log in and run around like a fool with no goal or intention just to lurk around the CC and inhale the positive vibes.
I returned due to covid back to game, and yet im still coming around just to be a cringe dude with stupid jokes.
I do not even know at this point who to say thank you to. I joined the CC around 1,5 - 2 years ago, was active for maybe 4-5 months of that time and the majority does not even know who I am.
YET I feel at home, like srsly straight up at home. I am always feeling like a kid whenever I see someone hit a 99, finish a crazy questline or get that drop they have been searching for, for so long. The goosebumps are real.
Its the same relief as if I did it without knowing beforehand what you even did.
I feel like beeing part of the grind without knowing who you are. But why?

I do not know either, maybe it is because you peeps are like my anonymus safezone. I have no "private friend" on rs since years, never use the public chat for some reason. It is srsly you lads that make me feel like buying a bond to cheer with you, be mad with you and be sad with you.

You guys are a special bunch. And I thank all of you for that.
Cheers and much love
mahmu wife

mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

The weird bunch of yous Empty Re: The weird bunch of yous

Post by Drag0nmaster Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:38 pm

I know what you mean. It definitely feels a lot more fun playing with other people. Playing Runescape solo without anyone to chat with feels lonely sometimes. I've been very thankful to find a place where I could chat with people and share in their accomplishments when they get drops or levels. There's a cool bunch of people here.
Drag0nmaster
Drag0nmaster

Drag0nMaster

Back to top Go down

The weird bunch of yous Empty Re: The weird bunch of yous

Post by Sappiness Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:55 am

Appreciate the post, and I agree whole-heartedly! This clan keeps me coming back... Especially in such an weirdly empty feeling MMO!
Sappiness
Sappiness

The weird bunch of yous YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down