Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by NilahMain Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:41 am

Hi, I'm Warwick Feet, and I'm from the United States. I've only started playing Runescape recently starting from 2018, which was when I first played OSRS. I currently play both, however I've not been in a proper clan for social activities and PvM content concerning OSRS. I'm hoping this place is what I'm looking for!
NilahMain
NilahMain

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by shopferix Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:17 pm

Heya Warwick Feet and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
I sure hope we live up to your needs, the game always felt a little dull before I joined, been loving every minute here since, I hope this place provides the same sense of community you are desiring! 
Do you have any current goals you are working towards in game?
All the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:20 pm

hey, love your name! feels like a real life name and I like it haha. welcome to the clan Smile I hope you find what you are looking for - there are always people wanting to pvm Smile
lilhob
lilhob

Hello! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:50 pm

NilahMain wrote:Hi, I'm Warwick Feet, and I'm from the United States. I've only started playing Runescape recently starting from 2018, which was when I first played OSRS. I currently play both, however I've not been in a proper clan for social activities and PvM content concerning OSRS. I'm hoping this place is what I'm looking for!

Everyone is so helpful here ! never be shy to ask questions / help ! Welcome aboard !
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum