Drag0nmaster
Midase
shopferix
Sohmz
8 posters

Go down

How is it going? Empty How is it going?

Post by Sohmz Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:49 pm

Hi, I'm Sohmz. I started playing Runescape back around 06-07 and played it until around 2011. A few years ago I learned that they made OSRS so I made an account and have been playing since. I am currently 2192 total and am currently working on maxing as a long-term goal. After I max I plan on taking on the inferno grind and achieving all pets. Some of my short-term goals would be to learn ToB, start doing 300 or higher TOA runs, work on CAs, and get my alts melee combats to base 95s. I have a few accounts right now. Main (Sohmz), Alt (Skaterboi371), IM (Sohmzim), Pure (BuffPharah). I only play on my main and alt currently. A few of my favorite activities as of now are TOA, CG, and slayer.

I am looking for a clan that has a fairly active chat to meet friends, PvM, and socialize and this clan seemed like it has those things. I like doing events with clans like masses, skilling events, Botw, and Sotw. I like the idea of a rank system in a clan. What I would like most to get out of the clan is tips and guidance on becoming a better PvMer and making friends. I was previously in the Valkyrie clan for around 2-3 years and that has been the only clan that I have been seriously involved in.

In real life, I am 28 years old, and currently going back to school for electrical technology. I currently am an electrician doing mainly residential electrical until I finish school. I will then pursue a job in Industrial Electrical. A few things about me are I live in the USA, I have a dog named Duke, and on top of my love for OSRS I have a love for FPS games like Apex Legends and OW2.

Sohmz
Sohmz

Back to top Go down

How is it going? Empty Re: How is it going?

Post by shopferix Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:45 am

Heya Sohmz and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
Some lofty goals, but all very achievable with some serious dedication, you will even find a few people around the clan to turn to for advice (one even has all pets obtained). 

I hope we are ticking all the boxes you are looking for in a clan, we also do run some skilling competitions and bingos semi annually it feels like, both of which never fail to be fun and a great way to meet new clanmates! 

All the best with your OSRS and IRL goals, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

How is it going? YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 am

Welcome Sohmz, i also like toa and hopefully you have a nice time here in the clan. welcome Smile
Midase
Midase

How is it going? YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohmz Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:13 am

Thanks for the replies. I am pretty sure that I can max before the end of the year. Toa is a great raid, I think what makes it great is the invocation system. If I feel like taking it easy I can scale it down and if I want a challenge I can scale it up. The highest raid I've done was a 250, I almost can do a 300, the last time I tried I died on p4 with around 100 hp left.
Sohmz
Sohmz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nmaster Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:56 pm

Welcome Sohmz! If you're looking for an active clan that does a wide variety of activities, you're in the right place. Ever since I've joined the CC the community has been very warm and inviting and there are a wide variety of players doing a wide variety of things.

Your account is looking very good. I wish you the best of luck on maxing and the best of luck on inferno! I also want to start getting into inferno very soon.

Hope to see you around!
Drag0nmaster
Drag0nmaster

Drag0nMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:33 pm

Sohmz wrote:Hi, I'm Sohmz. I started playing Runescape back around 06-07 and played it until around 2011. A few years ago I learned that they made OSRS so I made an account and have been playing since. I am currently 2192 total and am currently working on maxing as a long-term goal. After I max I plan on taking on the inferno grind and achieving all pets.  Some of my short-term goals would be to learn ToB,  start doing 300 or higher TOA runs, work on CAs, and get my alts melee combats to base 95s. I have a few accounts right now. Main (Sohmz), Alt (Skaterboi371), IM (Sohmzim), Pure (BuffPharah). I only play on my main and alt currently. A few of my favorite activities as of now are TOA, CG, and slayer.

I am looking for a clan that has a fairly active chat to meet friends, PvM, and socialize and this clan seemed like it has those things. I like doing events with clans like masses, skilling events, Botw, and Sotw. I like the idea of a rank system in a clan. What I would like most to get out of the clan is tips and guidance on becoming a better PvMer and making friends. I was previously in the Valkyrie clan for around 2-3 years and that has been the only clan that I have been seriously involved in.

In real life, I am 28 years old, and currently going back to school for electrical technology. I currently am an electrician doing mainly residential electrical until I finish school. I will then pursue a job in Industrial Electrical. A few things about me are I live in the USA, I have a dog named Duke, and on top of my love for OSRS I have a love for FPS games like Apex Legends and OW2.

Welcome to the gang!

I'm arrryh in game and look forward to getting to speak to you in-game. You're certainly in a great place for PvM friends of every possible level and intensity, there's always something going on here. We are at heart a social and helping clan, so you're bound to have a ton of new friends in no time at all. I hope to be one of those 🙂 (I also started out my life as an electrician, trained with papa back in the day!)
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

How is it going? Empty Welcome Sohmz!

Post by Popzgirl Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 am

Welcome Sohmz! I am a visitor to the CC, I have found them to be overwhelmingly helpful, kind and a wealth of information and sound advice. Best of luck on all of your goals in game and in real life. I am Popz (like a balloon), I will try to be helpful, I have a baby OSRS avi and just in this for fun. Hope to be able to get it strong enough to at least understand some that Greek code in the chat! You included as you are apparently well developed already. I have a better developed avi in RS3, but I find OS to be very challenging and exciting thus I am here playing. Hope you enjoy the CC as much as I am!
Very Happy
Popzgirl
Popzgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:19 pm

hey, welcome!! wow sounds great! also sounds like you are very busy irl too Smile good luck with your studies.

I think what you want out of a clan matches perfectly for ours Smile there is a big variety of people, ages and backgrounds for making friends. A lot of members have also been playing for a long time and I think there will always be someone to give advice + answer any and all questions.

Good luck with your main! You're not too far off maxing, that's great! and base 95's for your alt - I have noticed a lot of people play 2+ accounts so you will meet like minded people Smile

see you in game! also anytime you want to share photos of Duke.. you are welcome <3
lilhob
lilhob

How is it going? YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:51 pm

Welcome !

Hope you enjoy your stay in this more-than-amazing clan ! <3
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum