Hello everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by LtLash Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:00 pm

Hi guys, I'm Lash! I've been looking around for a clan since I became active again a week or two ago. I'm maxed on RS3 and got bored so here I am on OSRS grinding! I'm trying to play the game a little more casually & work my way towards my goals at a decent pace. Always busy running a business in real life but I find the time to play when I can.

I haven't joined a clan since they were actually released in OSRS, but, I joined you all as a guest and got a super warm welcome, so I'm excited to be here and hopefully fully join the clan.

I'm very interested in learning how to do some mid-high level bossing (very familiar with God Wars but haven't done it on OSRS) and raids when the time comes. Currently working towards skilling & raising my total level! 1289 and climbing Very Happy
LtLash
LtLash

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Ragnar 96 Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Welcome Lash!! So glad you are joining the clan. There is always someone on and so many people will gladly help you learn any bosses you have not done. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. Good luck on all and again welcome friend!
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nmaster Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:31 pm

Welcome Lash! I also came from RS3. It was a slow start on OSRS (before I unlocked teleports mainly) but I've come to grown to love OSRS more than RS3. I'm glad to see you in the clan and I hope you stick around for a while Smile
Drag0nmaster
Drag0nmaster

Drag0nMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:19 pm

LtLash wrote:Hi guys, I'm Lash! I've been looking around for a clan since I became active again a week or two ago. I'm maxed on RS3 and got bored so here I am on OSRS grinding! I'm trying to play the game a little more casually & work my way towards my goals at a decent pace. Always busy running a business in real life but I find the time to play when I can.

I haven't joined a clan since they were actually released in OSRS, but, I joined you all as a guest and got a super warm welcome, so I'm excited to be here and hopefully fully join the clan.

I'm very interested in learning how to do some mid-high level bossing (very familiar with God Wars but haven't done it on OSRS) and raids when the time comes. Currently working towards skilling & raising my total level! 1289 and climbing Very Happy

Welcome Lash!

You're in the right place if you want a nice chill place to level and chat with a group who are more than helpful, and from every level and range of the game. You'll always find an answer to any questions you have - and mid-high level bossing there will be ample help with!

Look forward to meeting you in-game - i'm arrryh in game! Good luck!
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLash Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:20 pm

Super happy to be apart of what you guys have! My first couple days in here have been great! Nice to meet you all.
LtLash
LtLash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum