New guest has arrived!

3 posters

Go down

New guest has arrived! Empty New guest has arrived!

Post by Ghostly9291 Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:26 pm

Hi all!

It's a pleasure meeting all of you! My name is Ghostly9291 in-game, or Jordi out of game. I'm a 30 year old male living in a little country called the Netherlands. In my personal life I like reading books and messing around with Python. Also, I don't mind going to sushi restaurants. In-game I like pickpocketing Elves and freezing guards. My Runescape career started in the early 2000s. I was a fishing-guild/mining guild veteran, collecting all the coals and lobsters I could find.

If you're in for a chat, DM me here, or in-game! Always in for a good convo.

Kind regards,
Jordi
Ghostly9291
Ghostly9291

Back to top Go down

New guest has arrived! Empty Re: New guest has arrived!

Post by arrryh Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:58 pm

Ghostly9291 wrote:Hi all!

It's a pleasure meeting all of you! My name is Ghostly9291 in-game, or Jordi out of game. I'm a 30 year old male living in a little country called the Netherlands. In my personal life I like reading books and messing around with Python. Also, I don't mind going to sushi restaurants. In-game I like pickpocketing Elves and freezing guards. My Runescape career started in the early 2000s. I was a fishing-guild/mining guild veteran, collecting all the coals and lobsters I could find.

If you're in for a chat, DM me here, or in-game! Always in for a good convo.

Kind regards,
Jordi

Great to have you, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. We're a fab bunch, and i'm sure you'll fit right in. <3

I'm arrryh in game, imagine that. Looking forward to getting to see you in cc and meeting you properly. Anything you need, just shout!

Smile
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

New guest has arrived! Empty Re: New guest has arrived!

Post by Slucky Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:45 pm

Welcome aboard mate ! may you row with us till the end !
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down