What was your first pet and where were you?

+22
oSea
Fatbutter
Bob
Echo Horus
rootb
Weedery
Vigilantly
J ordon
Penny
0RC
B1oodDruid
ColdBlue XO
OSRS Skull
Musicked
arrryh
Shaakes
DabbingBrb
Day Tripper
lilhob
Drag0nmaster
Slucky
TyrannicZero
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was your first pet and where were you?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first pet and where were you?

Post by J ordon Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:23 pm

I got my Agility Squirrell at 76.4M XP and its my only pet.

J ordon

What was your first pet and where were you?  - Page 2 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

What was your first pet and where were you?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first pet and where were you?

Post by Vigilantly Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:18 pm

Ayyy, congrats! Nexling is a sick pet. Definitely on my list of desired pets if I can ever get it.

Got my rock golem at motherlode mine, first pet, then not even a few days later got beaver while chopping a couple of willow logs to finish our a wc lvl at draynor.

Love the skilling pets, definitely glad I got lucky on them, but I have such a hard time getting boss pets...
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Weedery Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:04 am

Zulrah cus someone hacked my acc and botted 3k zulrah on it. I still don't know how to do it to this day XD
Weedery
Weedery

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:39 pm

My first pet was Beaver at Sulliusceps! I got it pretty early at around 3-4M xp. I still remember how surprised I was, then I went and paraded around with it. It'll always be a fond memory Laughing
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Horus Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:37 pm

Managed to snag Rock Golem in Camdozaal at level 37 mining wainc be gentle with me
Echo Horus
Echo Horus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:34 am

My first pet was agility, was doing ardougne roof course!
Bob
Bob

What was your first pet and where were you?  - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatbutter Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:49 am

I got kbd pet at 90 kc as my first pet and I now have 4 pets with nightmare being my most spooned at 11kc. I also got rocky at 76 thieving.
Fatbutter
Fatbutter

Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by oSea Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:40 pm

First real pet was Heron and I was fishing Monkfish. I was something like 84 fishing.
oSea
oSea

Back to top Go down

Post by LordQuite Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:34 pm

first pet was on my alt, beaver pet. First pet on main was Vet'ion never leaves me bank
LordQuite
LordQuite

Back to top Go down

Post by R0BIN Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:23 am

First pet was Beaver at 56 wcing on my UIM. Got it while wcing to train early con levels, so I just kept going until I could store the pet. On Oak trees near Varrock dark wizard/SW mining pit as I was running from my Rimmington POH to Sawmill. Then 2 squirrels between 94-99 agility, And finally a Rocky pet at 24m thieving exp rounds out my pets. Very Happy
R0BIN
R0BIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Top Hat Ryan Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:14 pm

Cool thread! Got my first pet at Vorkath. I actually killed him on the same tick that he killed me. Respawned in edgeville with the vorki.

Always risk it for the biscuit
What was your first pet and where were you?  - Page 2 Image_10
Top Hat Ryan
Top Hat Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:52 am

Great first pet, congrats.

Ikkle hydra at 7kc. Man I was pumped! I remember thinking oh dude this is like multiple pets in one coz it can transform!
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

What was your first pet and where were you?  - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum