Hi Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Sativum Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:27 pm

I'm Sativum! I'm an almost maxed main that has recently started learning some of the more advanced mechanic bosses. I consider myself to be pretty bad at this game, so although I'm 2266 total, I still have a lot to learn. I've always wanted more people to play with, especially when I end my max cape grind and can focus on learning more skills in PvM. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Sativum
Sativum

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by RedIrishTank Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:41 pm

Welcome Sativum! Glad to see you are wanting to learn new things. There are plenty of experienced players here willing to help and teach you with anything you want to know.
It's a Great community to be apart of.

Congratz on 2266 total! That is something to be pretty proud of ! I also look forward to seeing you in the Clan chat!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:36 pm

Howdy Sativum,

Everyone has to practice to get better. Besides, you've come to the right place to find some folks wanting to do bossing.

See you around. Smile

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:03 pm

hey sativum, welcome! although I am no where near maxing, I also feel like I am bad at this game even though I have nearly completed all quests and have alright (ish) skill lvls XD but you have come to the right place to start learning more advanced bosses and game play! alot of high lvls who are very helpful and enjoy teaching Smile don't be shy to sing out in cc whenever
lilhob
lilhob

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum