+2
arrryh
Low T Chad
6 posters

Go down

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by Low T Chad Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:08 pm

Hello, Low T Chad here  Very Happy !

I played RS actively from 2004 all the way to 2010 when I was a kid. Now after 12-13 years I somehow got the itch to
see what's up in runescape. Well, turns out it's just as addictive as it was when I was a kid! Game brings back a lot of memories and I've been enjoying it a lot. I made my account like six months ago and i'm still pretty new to all the updates this game's got, but slowly getting the hang of it. Currently grinding towards the quest cape!

I'm looking for nice people to chat with while we grind this silly little clicking simulator. Usually play a couple of hours a day
and lots of afk skilling while working!

Thanks for reading Pepo Heart
Low T Chad
Low T Chad

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post by arrryh Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:46 pm

Low T Chad wrote:Hello, Low T Chad here  Very Happy !

I played RS actively from 2004 all the way to 2010 when I was a kid. Now after 12-13 years I somehow got the itch to
see what's up in runescape. Well, turns out it's just as addictive as it was when I was a kid! Game brings back a lot of memories and I've been enjoying it a lot. I made my account like six months ago and i'm still pretty new to all the updates this game's got, but slowly getting the hang of it. Currently grinding towards the quest cape!

I'm looking for nice people to chat with while we grind this silly little clicking simulator. Usually play a couple of hours a day
and lots of afk skilling while working!

Thanks for reading Pepo Heart

Yours is a story that resonates with most of us, I am sure. Razz

Welcome back, the updates are a lot but the game isn't much different from what we all love and remember! That's why we are all still here. Is your RSN the same as your forum name? Will look out for you in-game clan chat soon! Laughing
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:49 pm

Welcome Low T Chad! Your story sounds pretty close to mine and I'm glad to hear and see another back in the day fellow scaper back to the game! I hope you enjoy OSRS Advice community it is definitely one of the most respectfully ran clans out there no doubt!

Hope to see you around
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hello there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by funk Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:12 am

Welcome!! I'm also starting again just recently, and we're both on that quest cape grind. hope to see you in game!
funk
funk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 pm

Howdy Low T Chad,

That itch always comes back. Wink Welcome back!

If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out! See you in-game!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Hello there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:07 pm

Hey Low! welcome Smile wow yes, totally relatable story there Smile its funny coming back after so long and seeing new skills, new quests, new places in osrs but yet be familiar too. I hope you enjoy the grind again.
Its a great clan to be in for all the questions you will have too so don't be shy! My goal has also been for quest cape - I have 6 quests left and 3 mini quests which I am very slowly working away on.. for the last 2 years on and off Razz

Goodluck and see you in game!
lilhob
lilhob

Hello there! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum