HC Hogains---Tankinq

4 posters

Go down

HC Hogains---Tankinq Empty HC Hogains---Tankinq

Post by Hogains Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:47 pm

Hey everyone, Hogains here (my irl nickname XD). I am currently in the Army and stationed in Hawaii but I get out of the Army in two weeks after 7 years! I'm originally from NY. I have played Runescape on and off since 2005. I just recently started a hardcore ironman which i've been having a blast on! My main is very closed to being maxed! So hopefully some of y'all will join me in the max cape ceremony haha. But I am super excited to meet some new people and continue the Runescape grind!
Hogains
Hogains

Back to top Go down

HC Hogains---Tankinq Empty Re: HC Hogains---Tankinq

Post by ladybird2 Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:24 am

Wow, 2 weeks to go ! have you any plans?. I'm certain you will get support when you max your main, great achievement !! Many of our irons have followed that path and now love iron life so you are in good company.
This is a great clan, I hope you love it it makes playing a real pleasure, see you in game .Smile
ladybird2

HC Hogains---Tankinq NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:54 am

Heya Hogains and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
First off, all the best in your transition back to civilian life! Secondly, just let us know the time and place of that max party, I am certain there will be good attendance. 
Hope you are enjoying the HCIM grind, I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested, maybe some day! 
All the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

HC Hogains---Tankinq YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:16 pm

Welcome Hogains! Will you be going back to NY when your done or gonna stick around Hawaii? Let us all know when it's time for max party, I'll make time to be there!
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

HC Hogains---Tankinq YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum