Clad Vesto

5 posters

Go down

Clad Vesto Empty Clad Vesto

Post by CladVesto Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:05 am

Hello everyone, I am Clad Vesto (IGN CladVesto) and I'm brand new to OSRS. I've been playing for a lil less than a week now and I've been pretty hooked with it. I've started out on a Fresh Start server and so far made it to lvl142 (15 combat).

I'm 30 y.o. father and I'm a teacher of a CTE course on A+/Net+/Sec+ certifications. I enjoy teaching and helping people, IRL and in games.

I'm more or less looking for people to talk to in discord voice when I play but also just like having a group to learn from and get involve with the game's full potential. That being said I'm also interested in joining the guild since the name alone aligns with what sort of thing I like to do.

Thank you for reading
-Clad
CladVesto
CladVesto

Back to top Go down

Clad Vesto Empty Re: Clad Vesto

Post by Purple Dude Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:05 am

Heya Clad ^^
I will be the first to admit that Voice Chat is not used alot, unless people get a thing going or there is an event ingame xD But maybe that will change with more people wanting to do it, we'll see Very Happy

You will surely fit right in if helping people comes naturally to you, but also never hold back from asking for help, especially since you are new, there are alot of aspects to the game, but if you do Questing, you will slowly get introduced to them ^^
Also quests in this game are what makes it stand out, its not "Kill X of this animal", its alot of Lore, which alot of us enjoy reading.

So my recommendation is do Questing and read the dialogue, dont spacebar all of it ^^

Seeya ingame Very Happy bounce

Clad Vesto NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CladVesto Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:07 pm

So far I've been workin through crafting/gathering activities on a whim, with a mix of questing. Just doing whatever feels right in the moment lol

The questing I've been really enjoying just cause its so quirky sometimes. The dialogue is never really serious, it often gets me thinking "ive really been missing out".

I used to be someone who swore they'd never play runescape but these days, it's really what I'm looking for.
CladVesto
CladVesto

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:17 am

The beauty if runescape to my mind, is that you can take as much or as little from it as it suits you. It is so varied and no 2 of us play the same game, if you find yourself enjoying some aspect there is usually a guide to help you achieve a goal, or if you relax and go with the flow that works too.
Most of all, welcome !!! and I hope you love the clan, we have some great players and nice people in here always willing help and encourage. See you in game Smile.
PS ignore Ash if you see him say 'farm bad'........its really not, and worth a try Smile
ladybird2

Clad Vesto NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by CladVesto Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:11 pm

ladybird2 wrote:
PS ignore Ash if you see him say 'farm bad'........its really not, and worth a try Smile

I actually remember this from last night! lol

I'm not sure yet what to do with farming but I do know I have some tools to get together before I can start along with it. At the moment I'm trying to get into magic and runecrafting, while also going to quests.
CladVesto
CladVesto

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:04 am

Heya Clad and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
I am glad to hear you are enjoying all that OSRS has to offer! 
As a first time player, I am sure there are lots of questions, and we are here for all of them! Another point, the OSRS Wiki will be a wealth of information for you, from skill guides and general info to bossing info for later. 
As Purp said VC is a little slow most of the time, but the in game chat is always active! 
All the best, and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Clad Vesto YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:20 pm

Welcome to the clan Clad! Always nice to see the OSRS community growing. If you ever have any questions there's a wealth of knowledge in the CC. Tons of good people always lurking about. Awesome to see one of your early grinds is Runecrafting. Give Guardians of the Rift a chance its a good time!
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Clad Vesto YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum