Hello All

4 posters

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post by Reothamis Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:16 pm

Hi all!

My in game name is FancyTasks and I started as a task generator ironman from GenerateTask, I switched off because castle wars and other minigames were not for me. I've gotten to the point where my next big grind is raids and I am looking for a clan to learn and participate in. Total level is 2083, I'm not sure what gear I should highlight but I have full elite void, blowpipe, trident of the swamp, and whip.
Reothamis
Reothamis

Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post by Tinnitus Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Hey dude,

Welcome aboard! That's pretty awesome that you've made it that far on your grind. I've always kept up with his videos and it's crazy to see how far along he is on his chunk series in Kourend.

We do have a fair few PvMers in our clan and it's not uncommon to hear people advertising for raid teams.

Hope to see you around! Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello All 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:29 am

Welcome to the clan Fancy Smile ^^

While we are not a PvM focused clan, we do have members that PvM alot, so should be possible to find people to raid with, sometimes we also got Weekend Events which are raids mass or Raid Learners, which are useful for the people who aim to learn it Very Happy

Seeya around ingame Very Happy bounce

Hello All NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:25 am

Glad to see you on the forum after we met at a star Smile I hope you love the clan, there is a lot going on, and some very nice people to make your journey more enjoyable.
ladybird2

Hello All NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum