Guthran here

5 posters

Go down

Guthran here Empty Guthran here

Post by Guthran Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:39 pm

Hey guys, cool website BTW.

I'm guthran, in game name is GuthranThe (kinda want to change it to Toestra. Monster Hunter reference. One of my favorites in that game.)

I've been playing runescape since classic. Think I was about 12 or so when I first played. Loved those days. Actually played before the grand exchange where crowds of people would stand outside varrock and fally banks trading. Or the loads of people who would be on the edge of the wildy pking. Wasn't ever good at that. Anyway, I've had guthran a few years now. I take extended breaks but always come back. I'm hoping that this time around I can achieve 85 slayer and participate in content I've never done before. Such as gwd and these raids and stuff I guess. Last year when I played was the first time I tried gwd out. It smashed me pretty good lol.

I do have one thing that would hold me back from getting the combat lvls required of higher lvl content...I just will not train combat unless it's a slayer task. Bit of an obsession and is why it's taken him so long to grow. That and I went a little crazy with mother load mine and blast mining last year.

Well that's guthran in a nutshell. See you in game!
Guthran
Guthran

Guthran here YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Guthran here Empty Re: Guthran here

Post by Purple Dude Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:37 am

Heya Guthran and welcome to the clan ^^ !

Honestly can totally relate to not training combat outside slayer, just feels like a waste ya know? xD
But 81/85 Slayer means you are very close to the iconic abyss demons Surprised
And I hope you finish mining a bit, 89 just doesn't look as good at 90 Wink

Seeya around Very Happy bounce

Guthran here NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracxy Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:14 am

Welcome! If you ever wanna try out a raid or some other group content let me know I love teaching (and have been told I have the patience of a saint). I love seeing players get hooked on content they've never tried before.
Dracxy
Dracxy

Back to top Go down

Post by its-a-ginger Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:34 am

Welcome to the clan Guthran,
I've always heard jokes since I started RS in 2020 that people don't quit RS, they only take breaks Razz Glad to see you back to the game and joining the clan
Everyone plays differently, nothing wrong with taking your time, enjoying the with leveling cb's through Slayer-only
The higher level content will always be there Smile
its-a-ginger
its-a-ginger

Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:59 pm

Heya guthran and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

Ginger said it.....I have taken too many breaks to count in my...near 18 years of playing. It has been quite the ride, but lockdown has led me back to OSRS, and I have been loving it and all the wonderful people I have met in the clan, makes all those grinds a little easier to do. 

Best of luck with your goals, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Guthran here YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum