Hey Everyone! Dracxy

3 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone! Dracxy Empty Hey Everyone! Dracxy

Post by Dracxy Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:49 am

Hey Everyone,

My in-game name is Dracxy. I am a very active player and self-titled pet hunter/clog filler. I love to do anything in game from teaching raids to playing minigames. The previous clan I was in for a year and a half as both a member and moderator, but was looking for a change of pace mainly in events because I use them to meet new people and make new friends. As I said before I love teaching in this game so if you want to learn anything please let me know! I found this clan through a recommendation of a friend and it looks like a lot of fun.

Outside of Runescape I'm a father of an amazing 3 year old daughter and I love doing stuff outdoors from mountain biking to hiking. I work in IT mostly datacenter engineering / administration. I am a tremendous nerd also self titled....I hope to make some new friends and get to know the members better and start getting into some events!
Dracxy
Dracxy

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! Dracxy Empty Re: Hey Everyone! Dracxy

Post by Purple Dude Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:17 am

Heya and welcome to the community Drac Very Happy

Since you like helping and teaching, I am sure you will fit right in ^^
I am sure if you offer to teach raids, alot of people would be willing to be taught Smile

You don't need a specific rank to host an Event, anyone can do it, though the Event Team is there if you want some extra muscle for the event, like advertising it, make it a weekend event or whatever you want. So particpating in events and creating events is definitely an option for you if you want to ^^

Seeya ingame Wink bounce

Hey Everyone! Dracxy NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:37 pm

Heya and welcome to the clan and offsite Dracxy, 

Hope you are enjoying your time here with us so far, it sounds like you will be a great fit! I can attest there are always lots of people looking to learn new content! 

A rather interesting time to have a someone with datacentre knowledge in the clan, I am sure you have lots of insights from today's news. 

All the best with your journey, I will see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hey Everyone! Dracxy YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracxy Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:07 pm

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah I really would like to fly over there and see what exactly the issues is because most datacenters we lease have extremely strict uptime requirements per contract a full day is wild. I can't wait to see what they say.
Dracxy
Dracxy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum