Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo)

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo) Empty Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo)

Post by Tetsumomo Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:57 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris - IGN is TetsuMomo (aka Momo) and I am a 30 y.o. Scottish guy (any pronouns are acceptable. I don't care how you refer to me as long as it's in a respectful manner. Im just Momo ♥)

I originally began playing RS back in the RS2 days and took my first break when they introduced the trade limit where you couldn't trade if your offer wasn't within a specific value range of the opposite parties offer.

After the release of OSRS I have returned multiple times on and off. During my last addiction (around a year or 2 ago) I played religiously on my main l_Momo_l and got to mid-game but got quite bored of just being able to buy everything and wasted a ton of money just buying bonds to feed my spending instead of actually playing the game.

This led me to create TetsuMomo my first ironman. The grinds are long and sometimes very boring but the results are so rewarding and I'm very much enjoying it!

The only thing I've found to be lacking in OSRS is that the community can be very quiet in general chat. That led me to search for a friendly group of active chatters and the OSRS Advice group fits that role perfectly!

Everyone seems friendly and I'm really enjoying the chat in game.

Glad to meet you all!

Chris/Momo

Last edited by Tetsumomo on Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tetsumomo
Tetsumomo

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo) Empty Re: Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo)

Post by shopferix Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:21 am

Heya Momo and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
I have also been around playing for what seems like my whole life (with lots of breaks in between), took 4 years and COVID lockdowns to get into OSRS, now I am permanently WFH and loving every AFK minute. 
I hope you are enjoying your time here with us so far, all the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo) Empty Re: Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo)

Post by Purple Dude Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:55 am

Heya and welcome Momo ^^
I agree Ironman can have some really tough grinds, but the end result is almost always worth it, such a nice feeling to complete a grind xD And good idea to make an iron if you discovered Normie Accounts didnt work that well for you Very Happy

Seeya around ingame Very Happy ^^ bounce

Hi, I'm Chris (TetsuMomo) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum