Hi I'm Naomi!

+2
mahmu wife
Naomi
6 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Naomi! Empty Hi I'm Naomi!

Post by Naomi Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:11 pm

Hey guys, just found your clan today and I'm looking to join!

I'm from the Netherlands, I'm married, have 2 cats, work as a videographer, and one of my hobby's is osrs. I have a main that I haven't touched in almost 2 years now, I started my Gim (Naomi fe) when it came out last year. As most people have experienced I was in a group with a lot of quitters, but I kept on playing. I'm really enjoying the ironmanmode. I do pretty much all pvming altho I must admit I havent touched Nex or Tob yet. Im currently thieving my way to enough crystal shards for bowfa and full crystal armour. And plan on maxing this account at some point, I also really enjoy collection log content for some dumb reason.

I have been in a clan before, left it when I stopped playing my main (it was a bit too toxic for me). So I am somewhat familiar with a forum like this one. I'm looking to find new in game friends, and Id like to participate in future events whenever I have the time.
Naomi
Naomi

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Naomi! Empty Re: Hi I'm Naomi!

Post by mahmu wife Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:41 pm

Henlo Naomi, welcome my dear swamp-german neighbor <3

I hope you enjoy your time here. I have not been around for to long and im a very much on and off gamer. Yet, this community and the lovely way people treat each other is special.
I would bet my unborn child that even if you tried to enhance toxicity in the CC, it would get swallowed away by all the positive vibes.
If your criteria for joining a a cc is a bunch of cool, chill and honest fellas. congratulations, you have won the jackpot.

Hope you to see you ingame at some point. best wishes from Deutschland
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:43 pm

Heya and welcome to the clan Naomi Very Happy
We are not very toxic, so hope you like the environment of the clan ^^

Sounds like you got some goals to keep you busy, be on the lookout for events with bossing, masses can be a good way to get introduced to new content Smile

Seeya around ^^ bounce

Hi I'm Naomi! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legerity Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:13 am

Welcome to the clan Naomi! What kind of videos do you make?

I'm not an ironman but hmu if you want to coop!
Legerity
Legerity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:35 am

Thanks for the welcome guys, I wasnt aware we had many swamps tho XD

Lately I've been doing a lot of green screen studio work for a big client. But I also make promotional video's of any kind really, did some documentary's too.
Naomi
Naomi

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:30 am

Heya Naomi, welcome to the clan and offsite! I hope you are enjoying your time here with us. It sounds like we are the type of clan you are looking for. Best of luck with your current goals, hope you are having fun! All the best and see you around
shopferix
shopferix

Hi I'm Naomi! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:14 am

1So nice to see you with us Naomi! We have a lot of very well accomplished irons of various modes, as well as all the main support you could want; however, we also have a discord server at https://discord.gg/tBG9RSCp9h. I humbly request pictures of your cats posted in the #pets channel pretty please <3!
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hi I'm Naomi! YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum