Hey, I'm Buffy.

5 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm Buffy. Empty Hey, I'm Buffy.

Post by BuffyXFluffy Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:46 pm

Uhh... Hmm. Where to begin...

Well, I guess nothing less fitting than the beginning would do.

I remember being introduced to runescape classic, way back around 2009 or so. Some time when I was a dumb teen who wanted to get into gaming and had little means to do it. Back then, I made an account, played F2P for a while, got frustrated or bored cause I was a dumb kid, and went off to do other games that looked like fun.

Flashforward, it's 2022, I'm 25 years old, smoke like a fire and drink like a fish. I'm looking at my achievements in FFXIV, having earned a large plot to myself, being rather reputable in the community for both my roleplay and content clearing fanaticism, and I'm finding myself with some free time now that I've done many of the goals I set to achieve.

Well. Runescape always sat at the edge of my attention. I'd watch youtubers like J1mmy and Settled, and C engineer, and so many other wonderful people playing this game that... I never knew had so much depth.

So, here I am. A New account, a new name taken from my vierra in FFXIV. I wanna Be one of those guys; I wanna go waist deep into the theatre of blood, to try and claim a scythe of my own. To farm raids and maybe get lucky with a T-bow, to prove I can prayer flick and Tick eat with the rest of them.

Hey, I'm Buffy. 63hwpWz

I'll be honest. I don't know EVERYTHING I'm getting myself into. But I do know this; I'm a hardy mean old snot of a man, and If I want to check this game off my bucket list? I'ma do it My way~
BuffyXFluffy
BuffyXFluffy

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Buffy. Empty Re: Hey, I'm Buffy.

Post by Buy My Alchs Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:01 pm

Welcome Buffy, seen you ingame. Let me know if you ever have any questions about the game or runelite plugins Very Happy
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by CoffeeSultan Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:42 am

Hey Buffy, welcome!! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions while returning to the game since so much has changed!
CoffeeSultan
CoffeeSultan

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Joey Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:03 am

Welcome Smile
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:09 pm

Hiya Buffy! This game and it's community are something else unlike any other experience I have had. Sometimes not the best, but over all amazing, rich, and fulfilling. Make yourself some goals to work toward like a fire cape, barrows gloves, fighter torso and in no time you'll be all about the grind Smile Good luck and can't wait to see you in game!
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hey, I'm Buffy. YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum