Hi everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by lillian Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:26 pm

Hi everyone! I've been playing a fair bit the past couple weeks and it's been really great to hang with ya'll. Ya'll have been super nice and welcoming and I so need that. Runescape is super boring when you don't have good people to share it with and compassionate and empathetic folks are the people I want to spend time with. Which this place seems like a good place for that. A little about me: I first played runescape in 2004? My current character is quickly approaching the best character I've ever had.

I'm 29 years old, professional musician, currently living in Portland, ME. I play the fiddle and currently really obsessed with Scandinavian folk music and have been spending alot of time traveling to Sweden with my partner who is also a musician. A lot more to say about me, but life has been really hard the past couple years, and having people around makes it so much better. So I hope help make this place a place where you want to spend your time. Smile
lillian
lillian

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Tinnitus Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:28 pm

Hey, good to see you on the offsite! Glad to see you are enjoying your time here POGGIES!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi everyone! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:47 am

Heya Lillian, nice little intro of who you are,
Happy to see that you have felt welcome in our little community, and I fully agree that Runescape can get a bit boring if you don't have anyone to share your gains with, so good choice on finding a clan ! ^^
I am sure you will fit right in, seeya around/ingame Very Happy bounce

Hi everyone! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:36 am

Hiya Lillian!! It has been so nice seeing you in the CC, and I 100% agree, runescape with a group of friendly people is so much better and imo the way the game is intended to be played. Joining this clan was the best thing I have done for my account since making it Smile
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum