Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Rapier888 Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am

Hello! My in game name is Rapier888. I live in Italy and am 44 years old. In OSRS I'm currently working on finishing up the end of the midgame, with the hope of getting in to bossing. Some nearterm goals I have are 99 farming (I'm currently at 97!) as a basic money maker, finishing all the Hard diaries (have half done!), and getting the Quest cape (I'm only missing the Theater of Blood).
My combat level is 103, and skill level 1724.
I'd love to join the clan if you'll have me. I've never been in an OSRS clan before, but I feel like maybe it's about time, as I'm now finishing up most of the basic skilling required for the endgame material.
Rapier888
Rapier888

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by shopferix Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

Hey Rapier and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
Sounds like you are on the path to get a lot of goals done in succession! This is also around the same progression when I joined, the clan is full of wonderful people who will make the mundane skills more fun (especially with Skill of the Week). 
Hope you enjoy your time with us, all the best on those goals and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapier888 Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:21 am

Thx, shopferix. Got that 99 farming now, time to start building up my bank! Cool
I've enjoyed the clan so far, it's a refreshing change to have a chat box that is actually full of interesting conversation, and nice to see so many events too. Looking forward to being a member to participate in some, including SOTW.
Rapier888
Rapier888

Back to top Go down

Post by CoffeeSultan Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:56 am

Hey Rapier! Welcome ot the clan and I am glad you are enjoying it so far! I love the evbts that have been put on lately and its a great way to meet people! Look forward to playing with you! Good luck on your goals! cheers
CoffeeSultan
CoffeeSultan

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:56 pm

Welcome Smile Huuuuuge gz on your 99 farming!
Let us know in cc when you get your qpc so we can celebrate with you Very Happy
Bunny
Bunny

Hello! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum