+3
Splindaugh
Bunny
GentleYeti
7 posters

Go down

Hey hey Empty Hey hey

Post by GentleYeti Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:11 pm

Yeti here! Just came back from at least a 10+ year hiatus from Runescape and very excited to start on a new, fresh account. I first played RS back in RSC on my very mature account fart_master2, back when that name would be allowed lol. Ended up losing that account, and the one I made after that when it became just Runescape, to hackers and haven't touched the game since. I've always loved skilling (specifically mining for some reason), so naturally this account will be a skiller. I just made this account less than a month ago and to no surprise, I'm focusing on mining & smithing right now.

Clans weren't really a thing back when I played so I thought it'd be cool to experience clans in RS. Nice to meet you all!
GentleYeti
GentleYeti

Back to top Go down

Hey hey Empty Re: Hey hey

Post by Bunny Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Welcome to the clan! Cool to see you returned after all this time Very Happy
Bunny
Bunny

Hey hey 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:47 pm

HI there! So nice to meet you, there are lots of our members who are coming back into the game from long breaks. There is a lot of new content but don't let that intimidate you. Everyone in the CC is super helpful and friendly when answering questions and helping our returning friends Smile. Good luck on your journey!!
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hey hey YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:42 am

Certainly a big theme change in your naming choice xD But a nice name nonetheless Very Happy
Also welcome back from your break from Runescape, after all, no one quits, just really long breaks sometimes xD

Welcome to our Clan, you will find plenty of fellow skillers in here ^^

Also next week is a bi-weekly event called Skill of The Week(SOTW), and it is VERY likely Mining will be winning, so be sure to sign up for that here:
https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5088-oskill-of-the-weeko

Just reply with your ingame name and you will be added to this skill of the week and all future skill of the weeks Very Happy Where you can compete with fellow skillers in the different skills (you decide how much you wanna compete, and even if you are signed up, you are not forced to participate, however if you do reach top 3 there are prizes for you Wink )

bounce

Hey hey NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GentleYeti Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:26 am

Thanks everyone! Been having such a good time with RS again, and it's been really cool to see and interact with the clan. Definitely signing up for the the Skill of the Week, sounds pretty cool
GentleYeti
GentleYeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Welcome aboard! I hope you've been enjoying your time here. Lots of changes to the game over the recent years - it can be overwhelming at first but so much content to do!

Skill of the week is great, only way I was able to train pretty much any of my skills Shadoge
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey hey 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by U H TRED Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:26 pm

welcome yeti. seen you around cc quite a few times already. you'll fit right in!
U H TRED
U H TRED

Hey hey YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by gfn Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:24 am

rip fart_master2 - that handle would have been worth a pretty penny.
gfn
gfn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum