Sir gfn

5 posters

Go down

Sir gfn Empty Sir gfn

Post by gfn Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:20 pm

Hello OSRS Advice

After finding your very attractive OSRS forum post, it sounds like this could be the clan I've been looking for. I recently hit 1750 total which had finally given me the confidence to announce myself and finally find a community, which can help me start experiencing end-game content.

A little about me;
Early 30's, Male, British, Father of one, Living in UK, working as a Relationship manager at London-based web agency.

OSRS history;
A casual OSRS player, started in 2004 after seeing this strange new game called "Run Escape" appear on a website called Miniclip, and ended up keeping me very occupied until I found other distractions in games called WoW and CS:S, now I play to unwind and relax after a hard day's work.

The rest will need to be learned as we share time together in this journey called life.
gfn
gfn

Back to top Go down

Sir gfn Empty Re: Sir gfn

Post by Purple Dude Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:19 am

Hey there Sir, fellow Miniclip starter here ^^
Nice to see the clannies that bump the thread makes others notice us Surprised

Shouldn¨t be an issue to work on endgame content, we got lots of those that are either in the middle of it or beginning their journey into endgame Very Happy

See you around ingame Very Happy bounce

Sir gfn NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by gfn Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:03 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, ill eventually get a boss kill one day, baby steps yeah.
gfn
gfn

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:35 am

Heya gfn and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
First off well done on 1750 total, though don't feel like you need a certain total level to contribute! We have all kinds here in OSRS Advice! 
Best of luck getting into end game content, its a good time right now with a new raid, lots of people are learning (and it doesn't seem too bad in entry mode). 
All the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Sir gfn YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by U H TRED Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:27 pm

Welcome sir-gfn. Seen you in the cc a few times, looks like you'll fit in well. Those are some good plans you have for the account. Bossing unlocks the $$
U H TRED
U H TRED

Sir gfn YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by gfn Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:44 am

I've always found approaching bossing to be daunting, but I feel now is the time to seize the drops!
gfn
gfn

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:17 am

Hiya Sir gfn!! Good luck on your PVM journey. The Run Escape takes me back, I remember miss typing that into the search bar so many times
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Sir gfn YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by gfn Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:26 am

I miss having to learn how to Alt Tab so you can quickly switch to WORD so the teacher doesnt see.

Kids these days will never know what you could get away with on a PC due to immature school network administration.
gfn
gfn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum