Soul White/Alex - Hey! :)

4 posters

Go down

Soul White/Alex - Hey! :) Empty Soul White/Alex - Hey! :)

Post by Soul White Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:35 pm

Where to start!

So my ign is Soul White, and my real name is Alex. 27 yo male from the UK. I'm a self-employed software architect and have the luxury/curse of working from home most of the time (easy and justifiable rs access). Love cooking, playing football + tennis, and trekking abroad. The goal for 2023 is to climb both Mont Blanc and Mt Elbrus (Russia).

A friend introduced me to the game in 2004(ish). I remember so clearly rushing to get my account created before school one morning and even asking my mum if I could click the 'Are you 13 years old' box... Runescape (all be it 'osrs' nowadays) is the one game I can always return to and enjoy. I still have friends from primary school who play whom otherwise I would have most definitely lost contact with.

I'm returning to the game for the n'th time from a several-month break having made some serious life changes (quit my stable job in corporate IT to start a business), I'm ready to dive straight back into the game and finally dedicate some time to slayer, combat training, and working towards elite diary completion!

After a pretty decent search for a 'home' clan, I'm almost certain I've found the right one. Having been active in the cc for about 10 days now, it's pretty clear you've amassed a great group of people who share the love for the game, AND all get along well. I love the focus on events, in-game meetups, and continuous conversation. I'm here to stay.

Thanks for reading! Pepo Heart
Soul White
Soul White

Back to top Go down

Soul White/Alex - Hey! :) Empty Re: Soul White/Alex - Hey! :)

Post by Purple Dude Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:20 pm

Heya Soul Smile
Some pretty tall goals for 2023 Surprised Hope you complete them Very Happy
Elite Diary is certainly a dedicated grind and having some people to talk to while you grind, is certainly helpful, so good choice of joining a clan ;D

Since you have been here for a bit already, I may not need to mention it, but I will anyway xD Skill of The Week can be a good excuse to train skills for your future diaries, so be sure to go HERE to get added to the Wiseoldman Hiscore used in Skill of the Week, once you have been added you are auto-added to all future SOTW's Wink

bounce

Soul White/Alex - Hey! :) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by drisko Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:22 pm

Welcome Alex, to OSRS Advice. Smile
drisko
drisko

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:49 pm

Hey Alex and welcome to the clan and offsite! Amazing goals you have both in and outside of OSRS. Wishing you all the best on your new journey(s)!
We have a wonderful channel on our Discord for cooking and food! #recipes-for-disaster, we are always excited to see new perspectives!
Hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Soul White/Alex - Hey! :) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down