Eggs Sr

5 posters

Go down

Eggs Sr Empty Eggs Sr

Post by Eggs Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:28 am

Hello everyone, my name is Eggs Sr.   My play style is mostly skiller.  I don't do too much bossing.  i have an iron account,  I want to play a normal account.  I was playing this when there was no GE. I'm older in my 60's, somethings I may find hard to do.  I'm into maintaining my health and strength. I practice a heavy meat and eggs diet.
Eggs
Eggs

Back to top Go down

Eggs Sr Empty Re: Eggs Sr

Post by Purple Dude Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:17 am

Always nice to see all ages enjoying the game Very Happy

As a fellow Iron, I can testify while iron is great, a normal account can be fun too, especially regarding group activities and such Surprised

Looking forward to seeing you around ingame ^^ bounce

Eggs Sr NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:44 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

What are you upto in the game right now? Any current goals to share?

The use of ge has made the game more relaxing for me, i do also prefer skilling over bossing but i just don't feel like playing as a iron, being a casual normal player lets you relax more.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord. This week's skill is agility.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Eggs Sr YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:00 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Have seen you on lots recently and I hope you enjoying your time here with us! Best of luck with the account, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Eggs Sr YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:20 am

Welcome!

Skilling has always been something I enjoyed as well. Something about it is just so soothing! Have you found that there is a particular skill you really enjoy? I'm a big fan of Hunter myself. Razz

See you around in game!

Eggs Sr NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum