Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum

4 posters

Go down

Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum Empty Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum

Post by Lousy Bum Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:13 pm

Hey OSRS Advice Members,

First, I hope you are having a wonderful day and I am excited to be here. I've provided a brief introduction of myself for you to get a better insight of who I am.

I've always gravitated towards OSRS ever since I first started playing during my childhood in the early 2000s. I used to love standing outside of West Varrock bank and East Falador bank merching items, team PKing in the wilderness, and aspiring to get the 'Cape of Legends' as an F2P player. Nowadays, whenever I am online, I am either cutting yew trees and flipping on the Grand Exchange or training slayer while leveling up my combat skills. Aside from the in-game personality, I love traveling, eating quality food, a good gym session, watching anime, but do not enjoy this Texas summer heat and gas prices.

I look forward to meeting you all in the clan chat during my OSRS lifecycle, getting more involved in PvM, and just continue enjoying what OSRS has to offer along the journey. Please feel free to add and message me in-game if you have any questions you'd like to ask or even just want to start a conversation. Very Happy

Thank You,

Lousy Bum
Lousy Bum
Lousy Bum

Back to top Go down

Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum Empty Re: Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum

Post by Purple Dude Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:14 am

Heya Lousy, nice little intro of your past and present ^^
You will not be alone at Grand Exchange, we have several people that live there almost permanently xD

Welcome to the grind that is osrs Very Happy bounce

Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum Empty Re: Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:47 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

As Purple said, well written into. Other than some bossing, what you doing in the game? Any goals to share?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord. This week's skill is agility.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:57 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Hope you are enjoying your time with us and on OSRS, all the best and hope to see you around the GE!
shopferix
shopferix

Glow3:Scroll: Hello! From The Not-So-Lousy, Lousy Bum YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down