Greetings and Salutations

4 posters

Go down

Greetings and Salutations  Empty Greetings and Salutations

Post by aminsino Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:57 pm

Hi im a mid-level player returning after a year and a half break and found your cc ad in the forums and would love to join Smile My current goal rn is leveling slayer and overall my level average. I can't wait to play with yall. id say 95 percent of my time in the game was spent in rs3 but osrs has been getting my attention more lately so i decided to return and experience the game again. I mostly play pve stuff personally.
aminsino
aminsino

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations  Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:08 pm

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord. This week's skill is agility.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Greetings and Salutations  YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:02 am

Heya aminsino and welcome to the Clan Very Happy
Osrs is very different from Rs3, but you may recognize some areas they got in common, and for everything else, you are free to ask for advice ^^ bounce

Greetings and Salutations  NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:39 am

Welcome to the clan and offsite Aminisino. I myself played a lot of RS3 before making the move to OSRS, gladly my love of slayer carried over from the RS2 days! Hope you are enjoying your time with us and on OSRS, hope to see you around and never be afraid to ask questions!
shopferix
shopferix

Greetings and Salutations  YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by aminsino Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:27 pm

After a couple days of being in the guest chat ive got to say this is definitely one of the most social and chill clans ive been a part of. You guys remind me of the gladiatorz clan in rs3 always helpful and overall a great vibe in chat. Csnt wait to eventually do events and boss with you guys soon Smile
aminsino
aminsino

Back to top Go down