Intro v2 - Heckler

Go down

Intro v2 - Heckler Empty Intro v2 - Heckler

Post by Heckler Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:55 pm

Not sure where else I would have posted this: so I'm going to repost my intro and set back my clock.

I'm swapping over to playing my main full time... So lets truly race to an actual max cape Cool 1995 total @ posting.

I truly am an absolute scrub when it comes to PvM, so please if I ask to join something learners are welcomed at, don't let me back out due to my own personal anxiety.

"Hello All,

My name is Heckler(Skxlling), but I'm not shy and you can just call me Jake - whichever you prefer. I've been playing Runescape on and off since 2005. At this point I consider myself a Runescape pacifist as majority of my play time through the years has been on a level 3 skiller - truthfully by accident I discovered this type of account build back in the day as being the "resource" gatherer of my friend group when we were kids and it's just kind of stuck with me. The only notable achievement I've ever completed is 3B experience on RS3 but I haven't played since the end of 2018.

"Returning to oldschool...." see above (kek)
I've lurked around in the CC for a couple of days and I must say once I come out of my shell a bit more I believe I could fit in well around here.

That's it for me (for now) any questions/comments/concerns let me know

Thank you!"

- Jake
Heckler
Heckler

Back to top Go down