Greetings

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by ThiccFil-A Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:05 pm

Hello all, long time OSRS player ThiccFil-A here. Goats recommended this community to me, and I figured it was time to branch out in the OSRS community and meet some new, chill, like-minded people! I look forward to meeting new faces and possibly doing group activities together!

~Thicc (Jake)
ThiccFil-A
ThiccFil-A

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Heckler Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:58 pm

Another Jake, another firm handshake.

Welcome brother
Heckler
Heckler

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:56 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite Jake! Have seen you in chat lots recently, are you working towards any specific goals in game at the moment? Hope you enjoying your time with us, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Greetings YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:27 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

What are your goals in the game right now?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Greetings YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by ThiccFil-A Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:13 pm

I'm currently working on mostly collection log stuff. I have one more Slayer Boss to complete, Grotesque Guardians (Jar and Pet), and I'll be moving on the complete everything else slayer related. From there, probably completing all boss logs!

I'm enjoying PvM in OSRS atm and maxing in not in the realm of my current goals. Hopefully some SOTW will change that. It's a neat concept I'm looking forward to participating in!
ThiccFil-A
ThiccFil-A

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum