Howdy

4 posters

Go down

Howdy Empty Howdy

Post by Luckydude139 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:33 am

So uh hi, my names Luckydude. I found out about this clan because of my brother from another mother PLL and I would like to join. I'm nearly endgame and just want some help learning bosses and actually doing PvM, so any help y'all could offer would be much appreciated!
Luckydude139
Luckydude139

Back to top Go down

Howdy Empty Re: Howdy

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:00 am

Welcome to the clan and offsite, have seen you hanging around the chat this week, good to see your introduction! First off congratulations on your taste in friends and clans Wink
You'll see some weekend PvM events, keep an eye out for turtle's learner cox raids, a great place to get started for raids. All the best with your PvM, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Howdy YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by PLL Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:34 pm

my man! pumped to have you in the cc. you're quickly going to find out (if you haven't noticed already) how welcoming everyone is and how diverse everyone's (and their accounts) backgrounds are!

Luckydude also lives up to his name, last time i went to bandos with him he got a tassy drop while simultaneously planking to graardor Smile
PLL
PLL

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:28 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Howdy YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum