The rottenest of the rotten

3 posters

Go down

The rottenest of the rotten Empty The rottenest of the rotten

Post by therotten Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:32 am

G'day, old mate therotten here!

I just started osrs 2 weeks ago and looking for some aussie to hang out with. I played Runescape back in the day a lot but the game changed to something different and I quit it. My last activity on my character was in 2013 with total level of 1940, I am literally doing the same thing I done over 20 years ago lol, some weird dejavu going on. I remember, my first dragon chain drop, my first abyssal whip drop, my first dragon half/full helm, barrows drops.....the thing is, I dont remember any strategies or anything, starting from the beginning with a hazy insight. My old rs account is: M o r u g a.

Looking forward to doing all that shit again and all the new bosses and raids which is new to me, exciting times ahead!
therotten
therotten

Back to top Go down

The rottenest of the rotten Empty Re: The rottenest of the rotten

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:08 am

Hey Rotten and welcome to the clan and offsite! I know we do have a few clan members from down under! Never be afraid to ask questions in chat, there are always lots of people who are eager to help! All the best on your new OSRS journey, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

The rottenest of the rotten YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

The rottenest of the rotten Empty Re: The rottenest of the rotten

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:24 am

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan Smile

The game has changed a lot over the years, now questing is just following a runelite plugin.

Have you set yourself any goals this time?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

The rottenest of the rotten YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum