Hi Everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Legerity Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:15 am

I am Legerity and I just returned from an 8 year hiatus from OSRS! I never expected to come back to the game, but after watching OSRS content recently and seeing all the amazing new additions to the game, I was inspired to play again! I used to be a PvP main on my Zerk pure, but I will be converting it to a main to experience all of the PvM I have missed out on. My first goal is to get a quest cape! If anyone would like to play coop with me and progress together, please let me know! Smile
Legerity
Legerity

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:08 am

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:06 am

Welcome back to OSRS, I also was brought back by seeing copious amounts of livestreams and OSRS content, glad I did. Best of luck working towards your questing and PvM goals, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Legerity Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:16 pm

Thanks for the info Evan!

I hope to see you and shopferix in game! If any of you want to do any content together let me know! Smile
Legerity
Legerity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum