Returning member, but ironman this time!

3 posters

Go down

Returning member, but ironman this time! Empty Returning member, but ironman this time!

Post by Fe xD Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:49 am

Hello everyone!

Past member of OSRS Advice here, though I haven't played in about 2 years. My old account was called Rawrr_xD.

Decided to return to Gielinor as an ironman this time and I'm already having a lot more fun than I was on my Cmb 126 normie.

Currently working on the grind of getting construction and herblore up before going heavy on slayer.

I'm from Australia so will tend to play on one of those worlds rather than the clan world unless there's a clan event. Always loved attending those events. See you ingame!

Fe xD
Fe xD

Back to top Go down

Returning member, but ironman this time! Empty Re: Returning member, but ironman this time!

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:12 am

Welcome back to the clan Smile

In discord or game pm Bear or any of the Key staff to sort out your previous clan rank.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Returning member, but ironman this time! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Returning member, but ironman this time! Empty Re: Returning member, but ironman this time!

Post by Doc Meow Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:53 pm

Heyo welcome back!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down