Well hey there

+2
EvanK-Hell
Atomsk
6 posters

Go down

Well hey there Empty Well hey there

Post by Atomsk Tue May 17, 2022 2:51 am

Hey there, I'm CantiAtomsk in game. Been playing runescape off and on pretty much since the game's existed (Shoutout to fellow RS classic players). In the more recent years i've tinkered around with several challenge accounts but mostly lost interest in the game as I've never sunk into a solid clan chat and this game isn't much fun when you're playing solo. I recently started a work from home position and it's left me with an excess of free or idle time, so what better thing to do than skill on runescape through those long work nights.

I look forward to taking part in clan festivities and getting to know this group more in the future.
Atomsk
Atomsk

Back to top Go down

Well hey there Empty Re: Well hey there

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue May 17, 2022 3:07 am

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

Nice to see another classic baby like myself. We have lots of weekly clan events that you might be interested of, both skilling and pvm. (some pvp here and there might as well happen)

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. This week its runecrafting.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Well hey there YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue May 17, 2022 9:32 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! I can agree the game is less fun playing solo, but hopefully we will help keep you motivated! All the best on your WFH gig (also why I have so much AFK RS time) and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Well hey there YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Tue May 17, 2022 12:49 pm

Welcome!
KingNightfury

Well hey there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Razerbacks Tue May 17, 2022 12:54 pm

Welcome, hope you enjoy!
Razerbacks
Razerbacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri May 27, 2022 3:36 pm

Hello Atom, and welcome!
It's nice to see you return to the game, as we both know one doesn't truly quit runescape haha.
That's fascinating now that you have some free time, what are some of the long term goals you have for your account?
It's always fun and exciting to meet someone new, it's nice to formally meet you.
Sincerely,
He who wanders at night
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Well hey there IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum