A New Challenger Approaches!

4 posters

Go down

A New Challenger Approaches! Empty A New Challenger Approaches!

Post by Breeze Thu May 05, 2022 6:28 pm

Hi all, my name is Breeze. I'm a 21 y/o from Canada who used to play this game as a kid, and have finally grown up to accomplish all the things I wanted as one. I am not entirely inept, just inexperienced.

I am coming off of Destiny 2, where I have done a handful of Day One raid/dungeon clears and spent a majority of my time teaching newcommers. Unfortunately however, that is where my raiding experience begins and ends. Despite this, I am entirely willing and wanting to learn here.

I grateful to have such a welcoming community and hope to make plenty of friends and memories along the way. saradomin
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

A New Challenger Approaches! Empty Re: A New Challenger Approaches!

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu May 05, 2022 6:40 pm

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

I hope you'll enjoy our humble but very mature clan

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. This week it's hunter.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

A New Challenger Approaches! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Thu May 05, 2022 9:49 pm

Hey welcome to the clan!! I miss the good old destiny one days! Those were a blast! Always people to play with and do things together!!! Met a couple great souls on there. The raids were the best!! Raiding here is also fun! Can’t wait to see you in the front lines slaying all those bosses soon!
KingNightfury

A New Challenger Approaches! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Fri May 06, 2022 4:39 am

Hi!

I always wanted to try out Destiny, but back when I wanted to I didn't have a console or pc that could run it. I hear its quite a grindfest of its own right.

Welcome to the next grindfest Wink See you ingame

A New Challenger Approaches! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum