Hey guys ImMarp!

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys ImMarp! Empty Hey guys ImMarp!

Post by Marp Tue May 03, 2022 11:32 pm

I'm a 22 year old guy from Venezuela, not the typical osrs Venezuelan that you can hire, currently living in the United States. I remember playing Runescape when I was roughly 8 years old and nostalgia reeled me back in. Now I'm back into the game and just trying to build up my account. Looking for a chill clan with friendly people. So far I've mingled with a few people in the clan through Barbarian Assault but looking forward to meeting more of y'all.
Marp
Marp

Back to top Go down

Hey guys ImMarp! Empty Re: Hey guys ImMarp!

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed May 04, 2022 4:08 am

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. This week it's hunter.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hey guys ImMarp! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed May 04, 2022 4:29 am

Alot of us got pulled back in due to Nostalgia, but stayed for the grind and people ^^
You are in good hands ,)

Welcome to the Community Marp Very Happy bounce

Hey guys ImMarp! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Wed May 04, 2022 9:18 pm

That dang nostalgia getting all of us hooked! This game can be compared to hard drugs lol! glad you made you way to us though. We definitely have a friendly environment that you’ll love! Can’t wait to see you in game and maybe do some pvm!!  Do you have any goals currently on RuneScape? Skill? Quest cape? Any big ticket items that shout your name?
KingNightfury

Hey guys ImMarp! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marp Thu May 05, 2022 4:19 am

I'm currently working on getting my combat stats up so I can get into making money from combat and eventually I'd be able to do group PVM stuff. I see a lot of people doing COX together and stuff like that seems like fun. As of items I haven't acquainted myself to the expensive gear so not sure what I want yet, although I've seen the Abyssal Whip and that looks dope. Once I get my stats up we can do some PVM together. Very Happy Very Happy
Marp
Marp

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Thu May 05, 2022 8:28 pm

yes! that sounds awesome! im on a rebuild myself rn so also have no gear. kinda trying to focus on maxing but by the time ur stats are up i should hopefully have some kind of bank again Very Happy chambers of xerics is tons of fun to do with other people!!! and the drops are nice sometimes. im sure u already know this but slayer is a good way to level up ur combat while making bank Very Happy
KingNightfury

Hey guys ImMarp! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down