Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Mcole Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:36 pm

Hey everyone! Recently returning player whos pretty casual. Ive been playing on and off for a few years recently but havent made much notable progress. Honestly struggle to keep and make new friends on OSRS but id love some people to talk to and progress with! IGN: FamilyName I love you
Mcole
Mcole

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by KingNightfury Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:57 pm

hey! welcome to the offsite! this is def the place to make friends! have any goals on rs atm? any items calling out your name???
KingNightfury

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:02 pm

Howdy, and welcome aboard! I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere - I find pretty much everyone here to be super approachable Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcole Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:07 pm

KingNightfury wrote:hey! welcome to the offsite! this is def the place to make friends! have any goals on rs atm? any items calling out your name???

Hey!~ Thanks! mostly to finish a bunch of quests atm. Sitting at like 187 QP atm i have a decent amount of stuff but getting good gear to end game raid would be nice ahha
Mcole
Mcole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcole Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:19 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Howdy, and welcome aboard! I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere - I find pretty much everyone here to be super approachable Pepo Heart

Thank you! i cant figure out how to chat in the clan chat haha
Mcole
Mcole

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun May 01, 2022 12:34 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

This is one of the most chill and mature clans in the game, so im sure you'll like it here.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

One more thing, i'd suggest you to change your forum name same as your in game name or we will struggle to keep up who is who.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Sun May 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Mcole wrote:
KingNightfury wrote:hey! welcome to the offsite! this is def the place to make friends! have any goals on rs atm? any items calling out your name???

Hey!~ Thanks! mostly to finish a bunch of quests atm. Sitting at like 187 QP atm i have a decent amount of stuff but getting good gear to end game raid would be nice ahha

I love me a good quest! Honestly getting quests done and eventually quest cape was very fun. I very much enjoyed the questing aspect of this game. Even while using a tutorial! Raids will be fun once u get around to them as well!
KingNightfury

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun May 01, 2022 7:11 pm

Weclome Mcole! As others mentioned, if you are looking for a friendly place to meet people, hang out, and get OSRS advice from...well, it's in the name of the cc (; I hope you enjoy your stay and see you in game!

Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum