Hello Everybody :)

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everybody :) Empty Hello Everybody :)

Post by Recovery Fe Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:57 am

Hi, my name is Garrett.

I've introduced myself multiple times in the past, but I always seem to come back to OSRS. I enjoy reading what you all have to say in the clan and the friendliness and maturity of the clan. Although I do not talk (type) much in the CC, I still like reading the chat.

I've been playing since 2005 off and on and took a long break when EOC came out. When I found out they had made a version of RS in 2007 I was very interested.

A little bit about myself. I am bi-polar type 1. I don't know why I bring this up, as it doesn't define who I am, it is simply a mental illness I'd like people to be aware of. I'm 27 years old and am currently an electrical apprentice, but am trying to join my local IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). As my name hints, I am currently in recovery and do not mind mentioning this as I hope I will remain anonymous online. Any questions regarding this I would be happy to answer. Anyways, I'm currently living in British Columbia, Canada. However, I am originally from the southern United States, around the East Coast.

I don't always play OSRS. At the moment I'm currently spending a lot of time playing Rocket League. I tend to bounce between OSRS, Rocket League, and League of Legends. If you ever want to play the latter 2 of the 3, I would appreciate having more friends to play with and would provide my display name to add. Nevertheless, I hope to spend more time progressing my ironman.

On another note. A while ago, near when I first joined this clan, I wasn't yet diagnosed as bi-polar. Back then my display name was SA Insanity. I was very unstable at the time and said some irrational, unrealistic things and was banned from the clan for a while. When I was able to join the clan again, I apologized to Hailey, possibly Bearrows at the time. Although it probably isn't remembered very well (or at all) I would still like to apologize to all the long-time members for my behaviour at the time. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking clearly and for my craziness in those moments.

Thanks for reading!
Hope you all are well and have a wonderful day. I'll be around.  Very Happy
Recovery Fe
Recovery Fe

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody :) Empty Re: Hello Everybody :)

Post by Purple Dude Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:06 am

Welcome back Smile
Good to hear you got the result of what was happening to you, at least now you can start learning how to deal with it correctly Very Happy

Iron is a good choice you have made, it is a very fun gamemode ^_^
Seeya ingame ^^ bounce

Hello Everybody :) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:59 am

Heyo! Nice to see you back again Smile
KingNightfury

Hello Everybody :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:23 pm

Welcome back to the clan Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello Everybody :) YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:37 am

Welcome back fellow Canadian!
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum