Hello everyone, ImRakan :)

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone, ImRakan :) Empty Hello everyone, ImRakan :)

Post by ImRakan Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Hello everyone. Glad to be here and make some new friends to hang out and play with!

A little about me and my story..

I'm a 27 year old guy from Sweden. I used to play this game tons when I was growing up and then I started playing WoW and we all know how that goes..

A few years ago a friend of mine told me all about OSRS now and how great the community is and how good of a game it still is. After that I started to play for a bit.. But not having that many friends that played it made me burn out. After that I came back and played Trailblazer league (Diffrent account) and then now I played Shattered relics league and had such a good time, it made me really enjoy the game so much. Getting to learn everything, but at a faster pace. It made me feel like I could actually progress in the main game if only I put the time and effort into it.

So that's exactly what I'm doing! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.

If you guys have any questions or whatever feel free to post them below! Thank you guys Smile
ImRakan
ImRakan

shrimp

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, ImRakan :) Empty Re: Hello everyone, ImRakan :)

Post by Bunny Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Welcome to the clan!
I'm glad you rediscovered the game! I agree it's definitely so much more fun when you have a group of people to play with.
See you in game! Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Hello everyone, ImRakan :) 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:42 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

This is one of the most chill and mature clan you could have picked, we're one big fluffy family, so don't hold back joining our chats. In the game what is your next goal you're trying to grind to?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello everyone, ImRakan :) YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:08 am

Hello and welcome! All the best with your OSRS journey, sounds like you had quite a ride to get here! Hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello everyone, ImRakan :) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by ImRakan Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:57 am

Thank you everyone! @EvanKHell I completed the Graceful set a few days ago and I'm now stuck in WT prison for a bit to get some good xp while still at pretty low hitpoints, at 88 FM right now, not sure if I'll stick it out to 99 before doing anything else or not. Might go for a few quests inbetween!
ImRakan
ImRakan

shrimp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum