Hello everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Tamtam28 Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:16 pm

Hi there!
I'm Tammy, I am an "OLD" OSRS player, lol. My children got me playing around 2005, I played up until EOC plus other changes ruined the game for me. I found the oldschool version on mobile a year and a half ago and was immediately addicted again. I've made good progress in my 1.5 years and am at 1955 total levels. However, I've reached a point in my journey where I need friendly people to do group activities with, barbarian assault, raids etc.. I'm online 2-3 hours a day and look forward to meeting you all. 😃
Tamtam28
Tamtam28

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:11 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

I have one more total lvl Razz Nice to see more barb assault players, we recently were looking for some.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events and giveaways are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello everyone YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:20 am

Hey, welcome! There are plenty of clan members who are up for group activities. Sometimes they are scheduled, sometimes you can just ask in the cc and see who fancies it. I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Very Happy
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:24 pm

hey!!! im so glad you found us! this is the right place for all that! i hope you enjoy your stay and i hope we can make your journey a memorable one !
KingNightfury

Hello everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:28 am

Hello Tammy and welcome to the clan and offsite, I love hearing about people getting into RS through their children, I was lucky enough to get my grandmother into playing when I was younger, fun times! All the best and hope to see you around.
shopferix
shopferix

Hello everyone YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum