Hi there

+2
Bunny
pelimies20cm
6 posters

Go down

Hi there Empty Hi there

Post by pelimies20cm Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:07 am

Sooo basically iam just looking for ppl to play with and ask for advice etc etc, pretty basic stuff ikr. Been playing rs from rs1beta tbh, but had several breaks over the years, sometimes even years at the time. So i started playing again like a month ago and would be nice to catch with some fellow scapers and be part of some awesome group. Not sure what else tell about myself, im 32y old, living in finland and playing like idk 4-12h daily.. Have alot to learn and alot is allrdy learned. My total level is 1685 while writing and cb 113 while writing this. Hope to see you soon in game =)

-Pelimies20cm
pelimies20cm

Back to top Go down

Hi there Empty Re: Hi there

Post by Bunny Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:20 am

Hi Smile Great to have you with us! Welcome to the clan.
Any goals in game atm?
Bunny
Bunny

Hi there 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by pelimies20cm Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:27 am

Not sure which my goals are, well 95 slayer now i quess Very Happy
pelimies20cm

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:05 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! I must say I think you have found a great place to hang out while you train, we have a wealth of knowledge among us, always someone willing to answer your questions or help. Best of luck on your 95 slayer goal! All the best and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hi there YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:38 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

Someone a bit closer to me than many others Razz

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hi there YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:57 pm

Welcome to the crew! We're a kind bunch. Hope you find what you're looking for with us.
Legna
Legna

Hi there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:36 pm

Weclome to this wonderful place to chill and relax and chat Smile I hope you enjoy your stay!
We have people from all over the world joining us it seems, and I'm alllll for it!
95 slayer is a sweet goal to have. If you never done hydra before, just ask and anyone can help (:
I have some good tile markers for hydra (from a youtube video if you are ever interested) and wish you luck on your journey!

Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hi there YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum