Hello! :D

4 posters

Go down

Hello! :D Empty Hello! :D

Post by Pourya Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:26 am

Hello everyone, I'm an RS3 player that has completed RS3 and is transitioning to maxing on OSRS. I did however take a break in between, but I'm excited for my OSRS journey. There is definitely a lot of stuff I do not recall as well as new content to OSRS that I am excited to try so that is why I'm here for your advice! I am a student so occasionally I have time to play, but I am excited to meet each and every one of you! Cheers. Bear Wave
Pourya
Pourya

Back to top Go down

Hello! :D Empty Re: Hello! :D

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:04 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

I'd suggest you change your runescape name and forums name to one and the same or we will struggle to understand who is who Razz
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello! :D YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshimtu Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:23 am

Welcome, hope you have fun with OSRS. Both games feel different enough that it feels fresh going from one to the other.
yoshimtu
yoshimtu

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 pm

Welcome! I also transitioned from RS3 after I maxed (and am in the process of maxing on OSRS), on Discord, there is a Race to Max channel you can join. As well as keep an eye out for the Skill of the Week channel, every second week we spend a week competing in a skill everyone votes on. I find a little healthy competition keeps me interested in my maxing goal, all the best on your maxing journey and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello! :D YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pourya Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:09 pm

Ill definitely look into road to max, that's exactly something that'll keep me motivated. Very Happy thanks!
Pourya
Pourya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum