Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by IronDruid22 Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:36 am

Been playing on and off for 3 years but more recently switched from RS3 to OSRS for good. Looking for a friendly community to chat to why I'm grinding. I'm on the home straight to midlife and not a dickhead for the most part. Would love to join the clan!

Cheers,

Paul
IronDruid22
IronDruid22

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:39 am

Welcome to the clan and off to the site Smile

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:11 am

Hey Paul, welcome to the clan and offsite! I made the switch from RS3 to OSRS as well, I do enjoy the more slow paced (though sometimes face paced) nature of OSRS. I dare say you came to a very vibrant, active and most importantly friendly community. Best of luck on your grinds and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by IronDruid22 Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:16 am

Haha yeah, OSRS there is a lot less pressure to max! Thanks for the welcome, hopefully see you in CC.
IronDruid22
IronDruid22

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:29 am

hey welcome! i havent been on rs3 since EOC! glad to see we converted another one
KingNightfury

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum