Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Loose Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:38 pm

Hi I’m LooseVowels in game use to play RuneScape long time ago.
I’m lvl 35 with 99 woodcutting. Need ppl to talk to. Currently living on the east coast of the United States. Never done bossing but really interested in doing it whether it’s solo or with a group. I’m a normal account. Not to fond of Pking. Mainly wanna boss and make friends. I’m kinda quiet but once I get acquainted with ppl I’ll open up and talk a lot. So expect me to lurk for a bit until I get to know people
Loose
Loose

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:24 am

Welcome to the clan and off to the site Smile

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:25 am

Hi Smile Welcome to the clan!
I was painfully shy when I joined but now they cant get my to shut up in cc lol Everyone is really welcoming! Say hi next time you're online Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Hello! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:31 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! Never be afraid to speak up, it is good to have you and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum