Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

+5
Purple Dude
EvanK-Hell
Buy My Alchs
Bunny
Legna
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by KingNightfury Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:12 pm

gl on angler! i should join u i need to get that outfit as well. and i also need to do an ardy elite task on there so maybe ill drop by at some point
KingNightfury

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by Legna Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Full Angler Smile Only took 5ish hours.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 2022-012
Legna
Legna

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:22 pm

gz on the angleR ! didnt even get a chance to come see you haha
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:12 pm

ty fella. went reasonably quick. or at least quicker than my main's anglers venture.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:33 pm

Currently grinding 40 range for quest req. After that, I believe all I need is 59 mage to do everything for RFD.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 2022-013
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:12 am

Nice you got the Anglers done fast, I postponed that for forever xD Next step is the Spirit Angler outfit from Tempoross for the solid fishing fashionscape Very Happy

Aiming for RFD Early? Stay alive for that quest! Always remember for final boss you can exit after each monster to restock Very Happy bounce

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:12 pm

2 of the more important quests completed. At 168 QPs with 1 RFD subquest to go (Monkey one, as I am lacking cooking requirement). Barrows gloves soon cometh.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Questd10

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Questm10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:19 pm

Purple Dude wrote:Nice you got the Anglers done fast, I postponed that for forever xD Next step is the Spirit Angler outfit from Tempoross for the solid fishing fashionscape Very Happy

Aiming for RFD Early? Stay alive for that quest! Always remember for final boss you can exit after each monster to restock Very Happy bounce

Hoping for within the next week or so. I am very, very broke at the moment, so I'll have to spend at least the chunk of one day getting money for Agility Pyramid. After that, I need to grind cooking to complete my last RFD subquest. By then I'll likely have the 175 QPs and I should be able to take on RFD bosses, but might level up a bit? We'll see. I remember them being quite easy, but I think the last 2 times I've done RFD I had far superior levels + equipment, so I might have to adjust the approach.

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:38 pm

Successful day at Agility Pyramid. Had about 20k gp to start the day. Had a lil over 1.1m before I spent a bit Smile Went from 70-72 agility and halfway or so til 73!

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Gp10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:52 am

Currently making wines. Gonna go from 61-70 cooking in one go and have the final requirement to complete my last RFD subquest. Then on to the RFD fights and Barrows gloves!

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 2022-014
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:32 am

Legna wrote:Successful day at Agility Pyramid. Had about 20k gp to start the day. Had a lil over 1.1m before I spent a bit Smile Went from 70-72 agility and halfway or so til 73!

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Gp10

Nice starter grind for the Pyramid Very Happy
Have fun with Cooking and rest of RFD! bounce

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:14 pm

Completed at lvl 61. Dag mother was scary since I only have low healing food and relatively low HP. Though unlikely, I could've easily been one-shot multiple times during the fight because she can hit double 20s.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Questr10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:00 pm

As I said one month ago to the day: "On 3/5/2022, I made my first-ever iron man of any sort."

Well, here is the progress one month out:

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Skills24

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Qp16

I've also achieved Barrows Gloves, full graceful, full angler's outfit, and full pyromancer outfit. I think I've had quite a successful first month and I still haven't died yet!

Hopefully, I can keep this up.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:07 pm

Haven't posted in nearly 6 days?

Why? Well, a big week of SOTW competing. Came up short of first place, but still hit the podium.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Sotw10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybe David Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:43 am

Very nice fishing gainz <>< !
Maybe David

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:59 am

Congratulations on finishing Recipe for Disaster Very Happy

Also very well done reaching 3rd in SOTW, takes some dedication to reach the sweaty top Wink
bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Thank you pals <3
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Ez Heron. Love to see it.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 2022-015
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:21 pm

gz on the pets
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:08 pm

2 very important quests were done today.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Questt10

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 2 Questr11
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next