Taking a short hiatus from the game

4 posters

Go down

Taking a short hiatus from the game Empty Taking a short hiatus from the game

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:28 pm

Been hourly or so bumping the recruitment thread and keeping a eye on the off site but don't have the will to play the game or rather do anything because whats happening in Ukraine.

Our country "Estonia" were already threatened because our government like the rest of the Nato is heavily against war but we're next to russia and 15x smaller in km2 than Ukraine.

---

My parents have told me to leave the country but if you have no massive savings to do that, where are you suppose to go.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Taking a short hiatus from the game YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Taking a short hiatus from the game Empty Re: Taking a short hiatus from the game

Post by shopferix Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:43 pm

Hey Evan,
Take care of yourself, it is perfectly normal to feel any multitude of emotions during these unprecedented and stressful times.
But know Estonia is backed by the full force of NATO, small consolation but you won't be alone.
I am sure I speak for everyone when I say take care, and we are all here if you need someone to vent/rant/talk to.
All the best
shopferix
shopferix

Taking a short hiatus from the game YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Taking a short hiatus from the game Empty Re: Taking a short hiatus from the game

Post by Bunny Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:39 pm

Sorry you're having a rough time Sad Stay safe and feel free to reach out if you need. We're all here for you Pepo Heart
Bunny
Bunny

Taking a short hiatus from the game 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:45 am

I'm so sorry to hear this Evan Crying or Very sad
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down