(>")> Hello! <("<)

+4
Syllabic
EvanK-Hell
Bunny
Tauzim
8 posters

Go down

(>")> Hello! <("<) Empty (>")> Hello! <("<)

Post by Tauzim Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:55 pm

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I've been playing since 2004, quitting some time after dungeoneering was released but returning to play OSRS in 2015. I got my first 99, runecrafting, about two months ago toward the end of last semester. I'm now working on getting 99 prayer before returning to brutal black dragons to get my money back, lol.

I'm a computer science student and am in the middle of an internship for software engineering. As a side project, I ended up building an automatic plant irrigation system for my bonsai. I like to tinker with projects, draw, or watch youtube videos while playing RS so I usually play more on the AFK side though I'm looking to start bossing soon.

Unfortunately I missed the corp mass today but I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys during the next event!
Tauzim
Tauzim

Back to top Go down

(>")> Hello! <("<) Empty Re: (>")> Hello! <("<)

Post by Bunny Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:47 pm

Hi Smile Welcome to the clan!
I have a goal for Runecrafting to be my first 99 too and I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm insane. Glad I'm not the only one! Very Happy
Did you use runners?
Bunny
Bunny

(>")> Hello! <("<) 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:50 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Amazing, you did runecrafting first to 99, one of the most annoying skills there, or slowest.

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

(>")> Hello! <("<) YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:53 am

Tauzim wrote:I got my first 99, runecrafting, about two months ago toward the end of last semester.

Bunny wrote:I have a goal for Runecrafting to be my first 99 too and I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm insane.

You're both totally nuts Thumbs Up What method are you doing for prayer? I'm a cheapskate so I'll probably stick with Chaos Altar, but Gilded sure is tempting just because of how much simpler (and safer) it is.

Also, welcome, Tauzim! We'd love to have you along for the next bossing event, if you're looking to get your feet wet Smile Lotta folks have gotten their first taste of "real" PVM by way of our clan masses, so hopefully you'll find them useful as well as fun!

Until then, be seeing you, and feel free to reach out if you need anything Pepo Heart

P.S.
As a side project, I ended up building an automatic plant irrigation system for my bonsai.

this sounds *adorable*, bonsai pics when

(>")> Hello! <("<) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tauzim Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:17 am

Bunny wrote:Hi Smile Welcome to the clan!
I have a goal for Runecrafting to be my first 99 too and I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm insane. Glad I'm not the only one! Very Happy
Did you use runners?

Go for it! I ended up slowly getting it over a few years. I did double cosmics until double astrals since it used to be about 700k an hour profit and zulrah/zeah/ZMI weren't around. I did double astrals until 90, then did blood runes at Zeah until 99 since I could afk while studying and prices were still high.

EvanKHell wrote:Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Thanks!

Syllabic wrote:
Tauzim wrote:I got my first 99, runecrafting, about two months ago toward the end of last semester.

Bunny wrote:I have a goal for Runecrafting to be my first 99 too and I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm insane.

You're both totally nuts Thumbs Up What method are you doing for prayer? I'm a cheapskate so I'll probably stick with Chaos Altar, but Gilded sure is tempting just because of how much simpler (and safer) it is.

I'm doing reanimated dragons since it's cheaper than gilded altar but faster with lance. If you have 85 slayer ensouled abby demons are almost as good and quite a bit cheaper.

Syllabic wrote:Until then, be seeing you, and feel free to reach out if you need anything Pepo Heart

P.S.
As a side project, I ended up building an automatic plant irrigation system for my bonsai.

this sounds *adorable*, bonsai pics when

Thanks! I'll have to snag some pics when I get my plant rack set up again.
Tauzim
Tauzim

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpix Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:26 pm

Welcome to the clan! Its incredible that you managed to 99 Runecrafting I can barely get an hour into the Runecrafting grind before giving up so huge gratz!

Also I too can't wait to see them bonsai pics Smile
Derpix
Derpix

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:55 am

Hello Tauzim and welcome to the clan and offsite!
Best of luck with the 99 prayer and subsequent recoup of funds, all the best and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by thomaslubanga Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Tauzim wrote:... I got my first 99, runecrafting ...
*shivers*

Honestly, mad respect for that. I'm in the process of getting to 77 and I'm struggling so I have no idea how you've done 99 RC as your first 99. Absolutely insane.

I don't think we've managed to catch each other in the CC yet but I guess I'll see you around at some point.
Good luck on 99 Prayer and with your bossing goals too. If you need someone to boss with, hmu Very Happy

-Thomas
thomaslubanga
thomaslubanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:58 pm

Welcome to the cc! @Tauzim Wow! I applaud you for getting 99 rc as your first 99! Getting my rc to 80 was a long grind... That's so cool! I love bonsai trees! What are your current goals?
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum